The Haunting

This feeling I had, this place was familiar and I was scared. It was that dark and murky place I was when I had those dreams, I started to run down the path.

"What is happening to me!"

I kept running until the path came to this large baseball field, I ran right onto the grass and made my way towards the diamond, i felt a cold wind pick up running with me. The wind then started to turn into more of a gale, I stepped up onto the mound and looked to the sky, there was this massive storm cloud swirling around a dark object, red lightning flashed revealing the creature... The spider looking shadow started to slither over to me, its long tentacles moved through the clouds.

"No running this time..."

I raised my hand trying to summon the lightning, but I saw a red spot in the clouds where I raised my hands towards. It got brighter and brighter, the creature then let out a screech making the earth rumble.

"COME ON LIGHTNING HURRY U..."

The lightning struck.... The lighting knocked me to the ground, I felt my body lock up and tighten, I couldn't move. The large creature then lowerd its head towards me then this black mist surrounded me and that's when I felt... Taken...

(3rd person POV)

" (Y/N)!!!"

Akeno ran down the stairs to Rias holding (Y/N) she placed him on the lounge as the others ran over worried.

"Rias what happened?"

Akeno leaned down placed her hands on (Y/N)'s head and held his hand.

"I just found him like this, he was just lying there."

The others looked at each other trying to figure out what happened.

"You think it was one of those... Things again?"

"No, he doesn't look like he has been attacked Issei... He looks pale like he passed out normally... Asia maybe you can use your power to see what had happened?"

Rias nodded to Asia.

"I'll try!"

Asia kneeled and raised her hands and they started to glow green as she hovered them over (Y/N)'s body, she had a look of concern on her face as she hovered over his head.

"Rias..."

"Yes Asia?"

"I don't know but, somthing is really wrong... Like... Somthing... Evil."

"GASP"

(Y/N)' s body shot up with his eyes wide open and everyone jumped back in shock, he started to look around like he was trying to spot somthing, his breathing calmed and his eyelids became a neutral position.

"I... I'm OK..."

Akeno wrapped (Y/N) into her chest and started wailing on.

"Oh (Y/N) you had me so scared! I thought somthing was so wrong!"

" I'm OK... I just need to go to bed..."

(Y/N) lifted himself up almost like and started to walk away very slowly.

"(Y/N) are you OK???"

Issei followed behind him and put his hand on his shoulder.

" Yes... I'm fine.. Fr... Friend, you have no need to worry I just need rest. "

(Y/N) then made his way up the stairs and around the out of sight.

"What the hell..."

Rias looked to Issei puzzled.

"It's like... He forgot your name?"

Everyone stayed silent and walked towards the den, pondering about the zombie like (Y/N) upstairs, little did they know that somthing was dweeling deep inside him...

1hr later

Akeno stood at (Y/N) 's door hand raised to knock on the wood, she then let her hand slowly drop.

"I think somthing is wrong."

Rias stood next to Akeno with a worried look on her face

"Somthing evil? I don't get it Rias, why would somthing evil happen to
(Y/N)?"

Rias pondered for a second before speaking

"Akeno, it could be anything... And I mean anything we are devil's for cryinh out loud we are alway facing the most bizarre things, but there's always a chance It could be nothing, not saying nothing is wrong... But... Just give him time and we will se what happens."

Xenovia sat on the stairs over hearing the conversation, she was wearing
(Y/N)'s Dragon Ball shirt for she thought it was comfortable.

"Were worried about you..."

3hrs later

The sun had gone down and dinner was being served, everyone sat down being a little bit more quieter than usual, there was one empty seat next to Akeno obviously reserved for (Y/N). Akeno was hardly touching her food, as well as Irina and Xenovia, they all pondered and thought of there hero who was currently locked in his room.
Akeno suddenly then left the table and stormed out without saying anything.

"Akeno! Where are you going?!"

She turned back to look at Rias.

"To see him... I need to find out what's wrong... NOW!"

She stormed upstairs and walked to (Y/N)'s door, she hesitated at first but then put on a serious face, then opened the door...

"It's.... So cold."