He Likes It Cold

Akeno POV

The air was bitter and icy in (Y/N)'s room, all the windows were closed and the curtains closed. The air conditioning was blasting on the lowest temp.

"Why is it so cold??"

I looked over at the bed to see (Y/N) sitting on its edge staring into space, he didn't move or have any signs of moving, he just sat there.... Menacingly.

"Hey honey, are you feeling better."

He turned to me, his eyes were calm and his face in a resting pose.

"I'm not sure, I feel a bit spaced out that's all."

I knew that was a lie, I could tell... This was probably the work of those Rebel Fallen Angels.

"Hey its so cold in here, its the end of Autumn and it's really already cold enough."

He didn't answer me, he just shrugged.

"Well I'm gonna turn off the air condi..."

"NO!!!!!!!"

The angry voice shook the whole room, he was now standing tall and pointing at me with those eye's....
He usually had peaceful lovely (E/C) eyes... But now they were dark and murky like they lost their colour.

"HE... LIKES... IT... COLD..."

That's when I dropped the AC remote and ran, I ran to the doorway and slammed it shut behind me, i backed up against the wall and slid down to the floor as i heard multiple feet come up the stairs. Rias and the others find Akeno crouched against the wall

"what the hell... Is wrong with me"

Sorry this chapter is so so short, I'm still blocked in what to write next. I'm in the middle of me HSC and a bit overwhelmed. Thanks for baring with me!