The Overlook

(Y/N) stared at the abandoned monster like building in front of him, it was like he was face to face with death itself...

Rias: Do you hear that?

(Y/N): Yeah.... Its quite, really quite.

The only thing they could hear was the wind blowing vigorously past them, as they all stood together before the hotel, the snow covered it from top to bottom. This was were he would discover what was hunting him.

(Y/N): President what's the plan?

Rias: to keep you alive! Everyone stick together, this place is beyond of what we know. Likewise there would be no such of humane intelligence in this place, it's all the work of sorts of creatures... But if what my brother said is true we may have problems with angry spirits that reside within these walls!

Akeno: I don't care what's in there... I'm going to burn this place to the ground for it hold the pain of my (Y/N)!

(Y/N) POV

I smiled at Akeno but then looked away at the hotel, I was the first person to start walking into the Overlook. As we approached the boarded off door I straight up punched it down.

Xenovia: My god I love it when he gets angry~

(Y/N): Scuse me?

Xenovia: Huh? I mean nothing!

I then walked into the dark room that was the main lobby... I took in my surroundings and sensed for any life... There was something in the basement... There was a dark energy I could feel down there but... There was this really strange feeling from up stairs... The dread then settled in as I knew I had to make a decision.

(Y/N): President... As you said before about not splitting up, I do now think it's best we split up in two groups!

Rias: Not a chance!

(Y/N): We may not have much time, that shadow mother fucker could be here any second! But from what I'm sensing there is...

Kina: Stranger forces from the bottom and above us... We need to split up president.

Issei: Rias... I think it would be the best thing for now

Rias let out a sigh and lifted her head.

Rias: Alright! (Y/N), Kiba, Xenovia and Issei go upstairs! Me Koneko, Akeno and Asia will...

???: THERE YOU ARE!

Everyone: GAAH

A woman stood at the door, she then walked towards as as everyone began arming themselves as then it revealed to be Rossweisse.

Rias: Rossweisse?!

Rossweisse: WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU ALL HERE!?

Rias: To help (Y/N), he knows of a Demon or Monster that is coming for him... It tried to posses him only for his devil power to flush it out and also...

(Y/N): Harness its power.... So maybe i can defeat it this way

(Y/N) looked around the main lobby taking in the old musky smell, everyone knew that many things were lurking in here but (Y/N) felt it all... He had to keep secret that everything evil from the darkest pits of hell were harnessed into this one spot. The Mind Flayer on the other hand, he couldnt sense it at all but he knew a fragment of it was here or a door way he just knew...

(Y/N): Ok... we stick to the plan but... I go alone!

Rias: NO! That is not an op...

(Y/N): Pressident this is my problem that i dragged you all into... I know if you come with me it will either posses me like it did or hurt you all! I dont know how powerful it is but if i struggle or I know how it can be defeated, you all come straight to my location.