The Daleks Of Life

Why can't I breath properly, is my nose blocked? Am I sick? Am I....
Oh sweet jesus...
Xenovia had moved during the night placing her body above mine, my face was embedded in her chest.
"Someone enjoying themselves?"
"Mmmf"
She let herself off my face and I took a deep breath and then Irina woke up
"Good morning, shall we get ready for today's rouge?"
"Rouge?" I was confused
"Oh yeah... This is your first one, Rias will explain it to you."
"OK sounds good"
We got up and got dressed into our day clothes for it was Sunday, we then headed downstairs.

Everyone was sitting at the table waiting for breakfast, Rias then saw us walk into the dining room.
"Goodmorning guys come sit down, Akeno is cooking breakfast"
Of course I walked into the kitchen wondering if she needed help, she appeared to be cooking eggs benedict.
"Hehe Welcome Eggs Benedict"
(Not my proudest game reference but it ehh)
"Oh Goodmorning (F), how did you slept pretty....."
I trailed off because I suddenly was distracted by her cooking uniform... It was just a cooking apron and nothing else and I couldn't help but stare.
".... Good...  Uh um yeah pretty good"
"That's good to hear sweetie"
I looked around the massive kitchen seeing that it could fit around 10 chefs.
"Do you need any help Akeno?"
"How sweet of you. I just need some spices there over there at the pantry"
She pointed towards a tall sliding door, it was open ajar but I thought nothing of it, and I walked over towards it and opened the sliding door and saw Issei frozen in position and looked up at me. It was pretty obvious what he was doing.
"I won't ask bro... I just need some spices"
He chucked in embarrassment and walked to the back of the pantry grabbing the tray of spices then handing them to me.
"Thanks dude"
I walked away from the pantry ignoring the fact Issei was perving on Akeno.

"Here Akeno"
I handed the spices to her
"Aww thank you honey, your so kind"
"Thanks my auntie said I get my kindness from my Mot..."
I stopped remembering about my parents, and how I would never have a chance to see them again.
"(F)..."
I kept my composure and sucked the feelings back in
"Like my father said "Crying is OK but make sure you get back to 1985 or you will be stuck in that time forever"
Akeno smiled and brought me into her arms pressing my face into her bra free breasts.
"Your strong (F)... Your parents would be proud of you"
She released me giving me a bit of my breath back.
"Thanks Akeno, do you need any thing else?"
"No, you have done plenty.. But you can tell Issei to man up and come and help if he knows what I mean."
She winks at the cracked door of the pantry. The static in my body rose I lifted my hands confused looking at them up and down confused, until it hit me.
"I'm... Jealous?"

15 minutes later

Akeno had made a delicious and everyone thanked her and Rias theb started to speak.
"So (F) today we will be going to hunt down what we know as a rouge devil, and before you ask a rouge devil is a devil who has either abandoned or killed their master and must be targeted for extermination. "
"So we must EXTERMINATE some devil, sounds good supreme dalek Rias"
I snickered cheekily at the remark and the others giggled
"Very funny Doctor (F) now can we get back to the morning discussions?"
"Of course Rias"
"OK besides the whole devil business, the only other thing I have to enounce is that I have talked to the Student council and we will be doing a school dance!"
The girls started gossiping to watch other about the dance and getting excited. Until the first thing hit me about the whole concepts of dances..
" Oh shit... Does this mean I have to ask.. "
My thinking was interrupted by yelling.

3rd Person Pov

"Akeno! I will be going with Issei to the dance!"
Rias boomed to Akeno as she held Issei's arm tightly
"Oh he can't resist me Rias, I'm sorry"
Then all the girls started to crowd around Issei pulling him and fighting over him.
"Akeno must you take my beloved away from me?"
"If you take him whoever else will take me?"
"Well maybe..."
Rias looked to were (F) was sitting to. Find the table now empty.
"Guys were did (F) go?"
Rias was suddenly concerned looking around until they heard a door close upstairs.
Asia looked towards the doorway looking up the stairs
"Guys what's up with him."
"I have no idea"
Akeno stood there smirking
"That will make him like me hehe"

Your POV

I walked towards my mirror trying to calm myself down from the fury inside my body.
"Stay cool Scott don't change Scott"
(you probes think I'm referencing the show Teen Wolf... HA I'm referencing the movie in the 80s)
The electricity rushed through my body faster and faster waiting and charging for the sweet release. Holding it in then started to hurt, until my arm started to swell full of energy, it then stopped and I cooled down.
"I don't think I'm supposed to hold it in..."
I was then in the mood to play my guitar.
"Let's roc... Oh wait the fucking John carpenter monster ate it.
I then laid down on my bed instead and started to listen to my mixtape.
The familiar synthesiser came on and I instantly knew what it was
" 🎶Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies
Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst are you gonna drop the bomb or not
God I wish I could be Forever Young, but I also wish... I could be happier.

(Sorry if the end is depressing and stuff but it's gonna get better in the next one but after there will be more downs but mostly ups after the majority. Until next time.)