The Truth

3rd Person POV

It was around 6 pm and everyone stood in the living room thinking and pondering on what has happened to (Y/N).

Issei: Gosh... (Y/N) is usually a really nice guy, how can he say that to Akeno.

Issei clenched his fist in anger as her looked towards the stairs in anger.

Akeno: It's OK Issei... He's just sick

Rias: It's not like his sick... Asia said something when she healed (Y/N), she said that it was something so evil. I've never seen anything like this in a devil...

???: That's because it's not from a devil race.

Everyone jumped and turned to see Sirzechs standing in the corridor.

Rias: Brother!

Sirzechs: I'm sorry I couldn't tell anyone sooner but we thought this might have taken a bit longer to happen.

Asia: For what to happen...

Sirzechs then grabbed out a book from a mini portal in his hand and showed a book.

Rias: Brother... Is that...

Sirzechs: Yes... Its the book of interdimensional creatures. And (Y/N) is a descent of one of the most powerful overlord creatures of them all... A shadow monster.

Kiba: You mean he's becoming this thing.

Sirzechs: I'm not sure, but we think either two things will happen. One he will be fully possessed by this thing and yes, turn into one. Two, he will adapt the powers of the monster and nothing else if somehow he over comes this possession.

Xenovia, Irina and Akeno were silent, no one could blame them. If he were to turn into one they would never see him again, it was a 50/50.

???: MAN I'M HUNGRY!

Everyone then turned and saw (Y/N) looking completely normal!

Akeno: Wha.... WHA???

(Y/N): And also how did i get back here?

Timeskip

Rias: And then you just came downstairs like nothing happened.

(Y/N) sat on the couch stunned at his actions, he didn't even know why he did it or remember doing it, then he got up and walked towards Akeno sitting on the other lounge, he knelled down to her and held her hands.

(Y/N): I would NEVER! Treat you like that again, i'm... shit... I don't deserve you for wha...

(Y/N) then coped a smack to the face from Akeno.

(Y/N):... Ok i deser...

Akeno: DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT!

(Y/N) looked up to akeno standing over him with tears in her eyes.

Akeno: You were possesed or under some sort of influence, because i know the real (Y/N) would never do that to me!

She broke down and cuddled into (Y/N), sobbing into his now warm embrace.

Akeno: I was so worried....

(Y/N) held her tightly as then he felt two other forces squeeze around his body.

Xenovia: You better not do that again

(Y/N): Ill try not too...

Sirzechs: I hate to interrupt this tender moment but (Y/N), can you look at that wall for a second?

(Y/N): Sure why?

As (Y/N) turned his head Sirzechs raised his hand and swung at (Y/N)'s neck but all of a sudden (Y/N) had then faded into a black mist and reappeared behinds sirzechs. Everyone got up shocked and recoiled back.

(Y/N): what.... i swear I could neve...

Sirzechs: so it's true... you now posses the power of your mother and your father!

(Y/N): My... Mom?

Sirzechs: your mother was possessed by the same creature that possesses you now! But she had learned to overcome the evil creatures power and harness it for herself... The same has happened with you!

(Y/N): how do you...

Sirzechs: My father told me, he informed me about everything. But this creature may have tried to posses you but you had the power of your father to overcome it.

(Y/N): so it's kinda over...

Sirzechs: not by a long shot... that thing has made contact with you through this world and it will soon come through to find you... I mean it's already sent it's abomination...

Koneko: You mean that time when that creature attacked (Y/N), it wasn't the work of the fallen angels?

(Y/N): I think so... but if this monster wants to come for me then I will let it...

Sirzechs: if that monster makes it into this world it will bring hell with it... and the public will see and be affected by this... This is not devil, Angel or fallen angel stuff... We are talking about an interdimensional world invasion!

(Y/N): OK... Then i wont let it in! Ill go into that world myself and stop it! 

Sirzechs: Going into the world wont be good either, you will be exactly where it wants you... i think the only way to stop it is by closing the gate between its world and ours!

(Y/N): If that's the case, do you by any chance know where this gate is

Sirzechs: Yes... We tracked it down to be in the Rocky Mountains in north america... the activity there is astonishing... The creatures have swam miles to find you here in Japan... and now they know your here... and hes made his contact, in his world he will be in that location in god knows how long...  

Xenovia: This is insane!

Rias: My brother is right (Y/N), we got to go there and don't even bother saying we are not coming with you! We are going to do this together! 

Akeno: Exactly... im going to be right by your side! 

(Y/N): Thanks guys... Im sure we will get through this... Now Sirzechs! 

Sirzechs: Yes?

(Y/N): What sort of place in the Rocky Mountains are we going to? 

Sirzechs: Well, its a building that's been abandoned for years after some incident with a family in the 80's, but we predict even tho this place has all these creatures it will also have its own possesing demons from Suicides, Murders and when open immense changes of ownership... 

Kiba: No wonder... This creature must be hungry for negative energy, this must be the most haunted place in the entire planet.

(Y/N): Whatever it is we can handle it... Now whats this place called 

Sirzechs: The Overlook Hotel

I'm back! To finish this messy ark! This ark i decided will be short so the next chapter will either be the last or second last! Sorry for the wait, the updates will be slow due to me working quite a lot!