Bloodline

(Y/N): POV

(Y/N): That... That was really weird... im not opeining up any more doors

I then started to walk down the hall, the carpet stunk and there were noises coming from the rooms opposite me and they ranged from voices, music, crying, yelling and growling. The halls looked like went on forever and the noises continued only they got louder and louder, I felt my pocket and that somthing was in there... My walkman... I hadent usesd it in a while i had totally forgot about it. They must have been in these pants for a while.

(Y/N): Man does that mean the pants i havent washed... Gross man...

I put the earphones on as i wanted to walk through this hell hole completly calm

(Put on Whatever song calms you guys)

I walked through the halls endlessly knowing that id find somthing somwhere i just had to follow my gut, and i continued on. Until i came across a hall with no doors but on my right side were glass panes, i walked along the hall and sawinto the giant room next to me and i came to the entry and saw a sign to my left I took the earphones out and heard classical music softly from the room but no source of the music.. The sign read.

(Y/N): The Gold Room...

If this thing wanted to get to me.. I found the perfect place for it to come find me! A walked foward and saw a large bar, surrounding me were tables and to my far left a stage with instruments... Playing but no one playing them. I sat down at the bar and looked around then he faced downwards looking at the surface of the bar table...

(Y/N): So... What are you...

???: Shouldnt that be obvious by now

I heard a calm adult voice but it sounded doubled, like it was using its own and somone elses voice, the voice came from right in front of me... I knew it was here and decided to talk to me but i didnt want to make eye contact yet.

(Y/N): Your here for a reason right. To kill me?

???: No... Im here to make sure you make the right choice

(Y/N): And what choice is that

???: To listen for what I have to say or... simply let your friends die

(Y/N): Fine, speak then.

???: Do you know why you have the ability to control my infection.

I was caught off guard... He had my attention..

(Y/N):....

???: Your father had an Affair... With a hybrid of one of our kind. A woman who possesed the power of ours and was banished and hunted by Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels, for she held a great power aswell as our posses. She was a power house or thats what they called her. But your father went back to your mother... Little did he know our DNA passed onto you... Which gives you the capability of controlling our power... Morphing through walls, Self healing, invisibilty and dark magics...VERY Powerful magics! And most fond of all, possesion! This mixed with your fathers power makes you a giant power ball... Which will be able to open the gate to our world and let us seep into your world. Just Go down stairs.. And push.. it open!

I looked up to see... Me... Dressed in a suit, my face had these black veins and my eyes were bloodshot... He was looking right at me, it was him in the only form he knew best...

The Mind Flayer : If you do not do this... I will invite your friends back in and i will open every door in this prison.

Thats when it clicked, this place was a prison for the darkest demons and the worst entities to walk the earth, and hw was going to release them all. Let the roam the hall all at once and go into the world of the living...