Wick

3rd Person POV

The bridge was filled with wealthy Devil's, Fallen Angels and Angels, they were greeting eachother as they all were making there way into the mansion.
"Have you heard about the bride?"
"She is gorgeous!"
Then a red teleportation circle showd up and two people emerged, it was Sirzechs
"Welcome Sirzechs, how are you lord today "
A butler greeted the tall man and he smiled
"Very good sir, I'm just going to be here for a bit... The party won't last long."
The butler chuckled
"But sir its a 5 hour par..."
He looked back at the butler letting him know who he is, the man the straightened his back and turned back to the other guest's and started greeting them.
"I don't see him"
Grafiya was puzzled that she couldn't see (F).
"Thats the point but... These guys seem to fancy and there legit... So where is he"
A small breeze blew from the woods facing the mansion, there was a long road built into the forest making way for vehicles.
A then distant roar of a car then erupted the air making all the guests confused, they started to look around until they saw two bright lights in between the tree line, the revving of the speeding vehicle was accompany by what seemed to be music blaring from the cars radio, it was loud... Very... Very loud...
"Hells Bells"
The car emerged from the tree line then drfiting around the stone fountain making the car stop directly at the entrance of the bridge, the door opened and a tall man got out of it, he had black medium length hair and a a bit of facial hair, his whole outfit was black, the suit, pants and tie. He walked forward leaving the car door open, he stopped beside the buttler and got his keys out.
"I can trust you to park it can't I??"
The man stood still and put his hand out, then giving a tiny nod.
"What is your name sir..."
"John... John Wick"

You are John

John walked away from the man and straightened his suit. He came up to Sirzechs and presented himself.
"Sirzechs, I'm glad to finally meet you in person... I'm John Wick it's an honor.."
"No the pleasure is all mine!"
"And this is?"
He signalled towards Grayfia
"This is my wife Grayfia"
"It's a pleasure... Sirzechs having a wife as beautiful as this must really send you"
He then stopped and looked to Grayfia giving her a look
"Flying..."
John then walked into the mansion ignoring the stares he got from all the guests.
"That's our guy!"
Grayfia giggled
"He better kick ass in there!"

The backyard was filled with fancy dressed Devil's Angles and Fallen Angles, they were all socialising and mingling. There were long tables of refreshments and nibbles, John then walked into the backyard looking around at all the people socialising, he made his way down to the refreshments table and looked up and down at it.
"Jeez I've never seen so much fancy ass food, his parents must have bang him up to be some half rich brat and half psycho.."
John grabbed a glass and a jug of lemonade and filled it, he took a sip and almost spat it but held it in.
"Is he crazy.... Putting half vodka in this... Is he trying to make everyone drunk or somthing?"
John then started to walk around looking for somthing... Looking for Akeno or Xenovia or irina or anyone he knew... He found the ORC bunched together Rias or Akeno was no where to be seen but Xenovia and Irina were there as well as Issei, Kiba, Koneko, Asia and Casper, they were talking to Riser...
"Shit does Riser know about this situation?"
Riser then nodded to the group and looked around and saw John and John looked back, he smiled and winked. Then he made a hand notion signaling somthing flying.
"Right Rocket man...."
John saw him leave the group, John then started to make his way over planning to tell them about the plan and who he really was, then Genisis appeared in front of the group.... Hand in hand with Akeno.
The electricity started to spark in John's eyes looking at how he is dragging her along, but then John turned and started walking away.
"What am I doing... I'm cowarding away... Why am I doing this..."
John looked back and saw Akeno's fake smile quiver, she looked away from the group and darted her eyes around... Waiting for somone to help her, she then found John and didn't take her eyes of him, like he seemed familiar.
"No more hiding... Let's go!"
He walked over towards the group and saw that Rias, Sirzechs and Grayfia had joined them, Sirzechs then turned to see John and grabbed him by the arm.
"Ahh everyone this is my good friend John Wick"
Issei then almost dropped dead looking at John, obviously he didn't think about Issei.
"JOHN WICKS REAL HOLY SHIT... THEY ALL DESERVED TO DIE LORD AND SAVIOUR WICK... WHAT HAPPENS IN THE 3RD ONE I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!"
Issei got on his knees and begged in front of John
"Your gonna have to wait kiddo"
Everyone just brushed off the fact that Issei fangirled over John but Koneko spoke up.
"For once he is fangirling over a boy.."
Sirzechs cleared his throat and continued to speak.
"Lord Genisis... Has anyone else asked you to fight for Akeno??"
"No.. I'm quite disappointed, I can't show Akeno my live for her and how much I want her as my wife."
"*Cough*... Fucking liar...*Cough*"
"Excuse me?"
John then looked at Genisis then smiling
"Nothing at all..."
Sirzechs then nudged John
"Now as I was saying I know who wants to fight... MR WICK HERE!"
John spat out his drink
"Well I mean we'll ugh... I want to fight for her freedom..."
Genisis chuckled and looked to Akeno grasping her shoulder.
"How about that baby... This emo here wants to fight for your freedom! It's like I'm the bad guy"
"ITS BECAUSE YOU FUCKING ARE!"

It was then the voice became familiar as the whole party then went silent and looked over to the group.
Xenovia then looked to John
"John can you speak again?"
John didn't take his eyes off Genisis, he was shocked to see somone had raged at him and also to hear a very familiar voice in his scream.
"Who are you? "
"Who am I?"
John then started to walk towards Genisis making him walk back.
John's hair then started slowly go (HC) and his voice changed.
"I'm the the Venom that's gonna eat your torso, I'm the Godzilla to burn your city, I'm Clown in your drain I'm everything you fucking feared....
I'M FUCKING (FN)!!!"
The man in the black suit was gone, (F) was standing in it looking Genisis right in the eye.
A few glasses dropped and gasps erupted every few seconds.
" (F)?"
(F) looked back to see a of the ORC either about to cry or in total disbelief, but then he saw Akeno standing by them.

Your POV

I ran the small distance to Akeno embracing her, she held me tight sobbing into my shoulder, I felt two other footsteps run over and the hug got tighter and more sobs were heard

"Your alive..."