Prepared And Poisoned

The sunlight covered the bed and its warmth brought me out of my sleep, I turned my body to see no body was there, but a note was left for me by the bedside table.
"The hell?"
I reached over and grabbed the not unfolding it and read it

My dearest (F) I had to leave early with everyone else so we can be ready to view the battle formally, I'm so sorry you couldn't see me in after our amazing night we had, today I know you won't give up and I know that you will be amazing, I love you so much and so does Irina and Xenovia, they soon hope for you to take there way with them.
You can take your time getting ready just use the teleportation circle placed on the table downstairs.
LOVE Akeno

I smiled and lated down thinking about what's going to happen today. 
"I don't even know how this guy even works, all I know is that he likes to use his fists.. Damn I just need to stay calm and give it my all"
I got out of the bed and made my way to the shower, after I had taken a rinse I left the shower, and made my way back to the room.
"Shit... What do I have to wear... Ugh I don't know what to do... Ill just wear the kuoh academy uniform."
I put on the uniform then left the room.
"I have to keep calm... Jeez.."
I got down the stairs and I saw the piece of paper showing the symbol.
I took a deep breath, I then forgot my Walkman and went upstairs to go grab it, I walked to the table it was lying on and saw a blue tape I've never seen before, it had a note beside it.
"I wanted you to be pumped up when your about to go out into the arena, I made you a mixtape of uplifting music, I hope you like it. Love Irina..."
I smiled and popped the tape in, put my headset on and listened.
"No better way to pump yourself, god I love Fall Out Boy"
I ran out of the room and jumped down the stairs, I grabbed the paper and summoned the circle
"Let's go"

3rd Person POV

The box was snazzy and had a Great veiw of the Arena, the ORC were talking to some other devils in the box, they were all dressed formally and everyone tried to act natural but Akeno stayed silent and gazed out the window viewing the Arena.
"You OK?"
Rias had came to see what was wrong with Akeno
"Yeah just nervous"
Before Rias continued the double doors opened and slammed on each side of the wall making a loud bang
"Ahh there she is the woman I've been fighting for"
Genisis came into the box dressed up before going into battle uniform.
"Don't you have to be getting ready Lord Genis...."
"Please Miss Gregory call me Chad"
Issei had a mouthfull of soda and almost spat it out.
"Issei what the hell are you doing"
He swallowed the soda and snickered
"Fuckin Chad... That's the most hilarious name for a devil overlord he hehe.."
Koneko then smacked Issei from behind
"Are you trying to get killed Issei Senpai?"
"Sorry its pretty funny.." Issei still couldn't contain himself
Chad then continued his talk
"Now Akeno I'm sorry if I seemed threatening at first, I was having a busy day until I saw you... I needed to have you but when that litt.. *Ahem* that pawn of Miss Gremory here tried to stop me I.. Lost control, so when this is all over I will give you everything and anything you want, I might even do another duel for you again at our wedding reception..."
Chads face was forced to the right as Akeno smacked it leaving a bright red mark.
"That just proves I'm just a thing to you! You dirty son of a bitch"
He smiled and turned back to her
"I was only saying that I can beat him easy, not saying that you my love, are anything but a wife."
He then started to walk away
"I will definetly be having a second duel but that pawn won't participate.. Because I'll kill him"
The doors slammed shit leaving the box in silence.

Your POV

"Mr (F) welcome to The Royal Underworld Arena."
I was standing in a room filled with girls in lewd maid outfits, a bar and a couple of couches. One of the lewd girls not to old around 25 and had black hair was standing in front of me.
"Uhh hi yeah I'm.. I'm here for the Du.."
"Yes we know, this is the relaxation lounge, you may do anything you wish in here"
I felt somone rubbing their breasts into my back, I turned to see one of the girls pressing themselves against me, she had purple hair and was around my height
"My my this one is cute, do we have to send him out into the battle."
I was baffled at what she was doing.
"Let him set down rose.. Would you like a drink sir or maybe somthing to eat, the battles not till a while."
"How long?"
"Around two hours sir"
"Oh wow I'm early"
"YOU may watch the television if you like or would your rather take one of our women to the private room to have stress releaving..."
"OK imma stop you there, I'll just have a drink.."
"Good choice sir"

1 hour and 40 minutes later
3rd person POV

"Sir... I believe it is time"
(F) sat up from the couch and walked towards the door which then turned out to be an elevator.
"Well I'll seya"
"Good luck sir, you're gonna need it"
The doors closed shutting him out of sight.
A communication ring then popped up next to the head maids ear.
"Did you do it"
"Yep... The drink was poisoned lightly, so he will be so weak he won't even be able to lift a leaf."
"Good, now I have a feeling defeating The Devil lord of the sky's son will be easy"
"Yes sir... You were lucky last time.."

Your POV

The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened, it had was a room filled with weapons and armor ready to use during battle.
"Sir please step out of the elevator"
A man dressed in a black suit was standing beside the doors, I walked out into the armory and looked around.
"YOU may choose only one support weapon due to you already having powers, choose wisely."
The armory had plenty of weapons until I saw somthing that caught my eye.
"This is a... Portal gun?"
The white and black device stood up on the mantle glowing orange to blue"
"That was actually made not long ago, one of the weapon designers wanted to replicate somthing so they did that"
I grabbed it and it suddenly disappeared.
"What the hell where did it go???"
"The device is heavy, you can summon it out of thin air whenever you like on the battle field sir"
Well I guess I'll take it
"The doors will open soon and you will make your way to the introduction entrance."
"OK awesome"
I walked towards the door waiting for it to open
"Sir? They are asking if you would like some introduction music?"
"Hell yes I would!!!"
"What song sir?"
I thought long and hard, it was thought there were so many songs that would look good until..

"Two words... LED ZEPPELIN!"