Doubt

Your POV

It was 3.30 the next day, the girls were busy getting ready for the dance and you were up in your room staring out the window recollecting yesterday's events.

Flasback

"You did it baby!!"
Akeno then ran into you tackling you on the grass, she then smashed her lips into yours diving into a passionate kiss, the other two girls then came over to you and started pinching your ear.
"(N) Where is my kiss and weren't we also scheduled to make a baby?"
Xenovia looked down on you with a stern look then somone grabbed your arm and felt it come into contact with somthing soft.
"Xenovia stop it I want his virginity first!" Irina had placed your hand in between her breasts holding them tight
"You girls weren't fast enough hehe"
Akeno perked up and smiled at the girls as they gasped and fell to there knees
"Damn you Akeno!" Xenovia slammed her fists into the ground
"Akeno!! That's so unfair why?!?!?!"

3rd Person POV

As the fued between the four was going on Rias and Sirzechs watched from balcony of the mansion.
"He is a truly powerful pawn Rias.. I knew he had it in him to give that Richie rich kid a taste of his own medicine."
"I knew he would be able to but... He died... He died and was gone fore..."
Sirzechs held his hand up stopping Rias from continuing."
"There is a reason why (N) didn't die..."
Rias gasped
"How?"
Sirzechs looked at Rias and then back down to the three girls fight over (N) and then back to Rias.
"He dosent know himself, but I'll tell you before I tell him..."
Rias nodded and Sirzechs went on

Flashback End

I was trying to tie up my tie getting it wrong several times over and over.
"God this sucks why were toes invented there just fucking cotton snakes that strangle your neck."
As then I finally got it right I heard the door open, I turned around to see Irina walk in, she was wearing a whited dress stretching down to her knees.
"Hey (N).. How do I look?"
"Eeeh"
She then went red and gave me an angry look then I started to laugh.
"I'm kidding Irina... You look gorgeous"
She then blushed and smiled, she came closer to me wrapped her arms around me pulling me into her embrace.
"I'm so glad your safe now... I still sometimes see Akeno scream and scream as your lifeless body on that field being kicked over... And.. Over..."
She started to weep until I pushed her forward and wiped her tears away.
"Hey hey... I'm here now Irina and I promise you it will stay like that."
She sniffed and gave me a smile
"I hope so!"
I then pecked her on the lips and she blushed
"Irina I told you to stop interfering with my lover!"
Xenovia was standing at the door with her arms crossed staring at me and Irina.
"Wow xenovia you look amazing!"
She grasped her dress and blushed looking away from you
"What's up?"
"My appearance is unsatisfactory towards you isn't it?"
I walked over to her and lifted her chin making her face me, she gasped and looked me in the eyes.
"You really think I'm unsatisfied with your look? Like I say to all of you.. You look beautiful in every way, your real have to stop doubting yourselves around me."
She grabbed you and pulled her into a tight hug and you hugged her back.
"You always know how to make us happy (N)"
I smiled we broke the hug
"Now... where is Akeno"
"She didn't want you to see her"
I gasped and stepped back
"What!! Why??"
"Like what I said she was to shy and didn't want you to hate what she looked like"
I got a bit agitated but kept it in when i heard that Akeno was also doubting herself.
"I'm going to her room right now!"
I walked out the door and made my way up the next level and opened the door to her room.
"Akeno why are you sayi..."
You then stop in the doorway to see Akeno sitting on her bed her head in hands crying.
"The hell Akeno what's wrong??"
You run over to her and kneel infront of her and get her to look at you.
"I'm just... I'm jus.."
She stuttered on her words and couldnt get them out, she continued to cry.
"Akeno everything is OK now, your home safe with me."
"Its not that... Its somthing else... I had a dream... A nightmare and its driving me crazy."
I chuckle a bit and sit down next to her.
"Come on it was just somthing you head came up with Akeno it can't be real"
"I know that but I... It was dark, cold and wet, I was screaming for help in this room that had no doors and I heard footsteps running past past the room over and over, I screamed till I dropped to the floor."
I then had a tingle up my spine like I knew somthing...
" This sounds familiar"
"I then opened my eyes but I wasn't awake I was lying on my stomach under this weird slimy mess and I  couldn't get up, it was restraining me from moving.... That's when I saw you... We were out on this field and the atmosphere was dark and it was like it was night time... Then I head this sound like somthing was growing, that's when you were frozen looking toward the sky and you started screaming... "
She paused, by this point I knew what was going on... Somthing is happening...
"Go away..."
We were in the same dream...
I couldn't tell her but I had to... I needed to postpone the time when I would tell her... I grabbed her hand and turned her towards me.
"Akeno... I'm sorry you had that horrible dream, I'd do anything to make you forget about it... Anything at all, so how about this... Tonight we go to the dance boogie down!"
She giggled and wiped her eyes
"And we have a bit of food and stuff, then we can come back here"
It was then Akeno turned back into her complete normal self and started rubbing my thigh.
"Come back her and..."
She sat herself on my lap facing with her arms on my shoulders and started rubbing her hands through my hair.
"And do some... After prom activities."
She giggled and pushed herself closer into me making her breasts press against my chest.
"But this time... I want Xenovia and Irina in on it... I've always wondered what it would be like playing with the same gender and I'm eager to find out!"
"Me too.... Wait that sounded wrong wait hold... Shit I just..."
She stopped me by putting her lips onto my straight away entering her tounge into my mouth, I then kissed back tackling her tounge with mine, we kept making out for a bit until we broke off.
" I think it's time we get ready"
She hopped off and skipped towards the door.
"I'm just gonna go see Rias OK hun?"
"All fine by me!"
She smiled and excited the room, i then trailed back to what she said.
"Somethings goin on... Could this be somthing to do with... My parents?"

(And on that last note... No they are not Siblings... If you want sibling stuff don't come lookin here bro...)