The Rolling Thunder

No one said a word, everyone was stunned.
"Holy shit... He's alive!"
Issei announced the obvious tho every one kept there scilence.

Your POV

I broke off the hug and stepped back from the trio, seeing them have tears in there eyes and the shock on there faces.
"How?"
"I'm still trying to figure that out Akeno... But that's not important now, what's important is getting you back home!"
A booming laughter cam from behind me and I spun around and found that Genisis was cracking up
"Go Home?? Ah ahahah aha.... She isn't going anywhere!"
"You didn't defeat me yet, So basically... Were still fighting!"
I ran at him at full speed driving a lightning punch into his stomach sending him back, he almost lost his ballance but stood tall.
"Your right... How could I be so rude... I need to ACTUALLY kill you! "
He then darted and grabbed me sending us flying away from the house, we landed some woodland hitting some trees on the way down.

"Fuck that was fast.. Where is he?"
I looked around to see no one in sight, the woods had a sort of artifical darkness coursing between the trees and a very dark feel to it.
"Oh Mr (N) you should have never come here..."
I couldn't see him my surroundings were just woods and darkness.
"I have more than one reason being here Genisis!"
He chuckled and the wind blew a bitterly cold air
"And what would that be?"
"1. So Akeno will be safe in my arms and back home 2. To kick you cheating ass goodbye 3. TO FUCKING CONTINUE KILL LA KILL WHEN I GET HOME!"
It was silent for a bit besides the gusts of wind flowing around the trees.
"You forgot somthing important my dear boy... I am the king of this realm.. The Lord of realm of darkness in the underworld, this is were I'M MKST POWERFUL!!! "
A sudden blast came in contact with my face sending me down, I got back up and tried to find the direction it came from, then I was forced into the air and then plummeted onto a tree, I then landed hard on the ground, suddenly an unseen force started to kick me side to side repeatedly, the pain started to increase, I began get dizzy and I started to bleed, I then felt one last blast go into my side sending me into a tree. He then stopped.

"Had enough?? I'll give you a moment to recollect all your sad memories before I kill you."
"Everytime I try to use my powers he kicks me down and I get wonder's... Is this really the..."
In the middle of my thoughts I felt somthing in my pocket, I reached into my pocket to feel for the object, I found it and it felt pear shaped, I pulled it out and saw what it was
" THE IMUMITY POTION? "
As soon as I saw what it was I popped open the lid and skulled it.
I felt my body light up with energy and my dizziness faded, the electricity then went crazy, I felt it zap through body getting faster and stronger by the second, I got to my feet and brushed myself off.
"You can't defeat me... Its all over (F), I'm gonna keep Akeno... FOREVER!"
"no... your... NOT!"
I then released a ball of energy from my body sending the electricity all around me zapping Genisis, making me sense his location.
"YOU HORRRIBLE CHEATING BOY!"
"ITS FUCKING FAIR SINCE YOU DID!"

I then saw him standing nearby and I felt a storm form above me...
"Lets twist.."
I pointed to Genisis sending a lightning bolt into him from the sky, I then kept sending them, punching the lightning into him over and over again. He struggled to stand up wobbling a bit.
"How... Even with that juice... I should still be ab... Able to defeat you..."
"Maybe because im fighting for somthing worth fighting for..."
"What would that be...."
"FUCKING LOVE!"
I then formed a ball of lightning into my hands, it grew and rumbled with power, I then stood back and threw it with full force directly into Genisis!
I saw Genisis in the divited path of fallen trees, the path was wide and the trees were all knocked down or destroyed. I walked over to Genisis and picked him by his shirt and raised my fist aiming it at his face.
"What's it gonna be Chad... Live... Or Die!"
He was drifting in and out of consciousness whilst looking up to me.
"Die..."
I raisedy fist higher and higher, Genisis closed his eyes and looked away, my arm then swung down.
"Wrong!"
My hand stopped at his face and I grabbed his nose and squeezed it!
"Eeeh!"
I dropped him on the ground where he lay unconscious, I sat down catching my breath and patted his arm.
"Not today Chad!"
I then lifted him up and put him on my back and started my way back towards the house!"

3rd Person POV

The whole crowd looked out to the woods seeing the path of destruction made by the ball of light.
" LOOK! "
Issei yelled out when he spotted (N) coming out of the tree line with genisis on his back.
The crowd then cheered and screamed at the sight of the outcome of the battle.
"He is a true hero... Taking care of me and even his competitors"
Xenovia had tears in her eyes as she said that to Irina.
"I truly am I horrible man.."
Genisis was still semi conscious on (N) back speaking faintly.
"We can change Chad, we all can change!"