Calm

Akeno pushed you onto the bed with both of the other girls on either side of the bed

"OK ok we can go slow if you guys want?"

The girls giggled at the remark and a Akeno continued to crawl towards me.

"Oh its gonna be far from slow... Very far."

She then crawled on top of me and pushed her lips into mine, our tounge met and they battled for dominance, of course the master I am I won, she was then yanked away and xenovia butted in.

"Akeno your hogging!"

Xenovia then smashed her tounge into my mouth unexpectedly, and i kissed back wiinign back dominance, I felt somone then rub my downstairs I oppend my eyes and I barley saw Akeno grasping my covered budge rubbing it up, I continued kissing Xenovia and she pulled away.

"Come on Irina, it's your turn."

She gasped and went red

"I don't know how to join in on this!"

"How about this me and Akeno first work on hisdownstairs while you two can take things slowly."

She then yanked her over to me and she landed on my chest, she looked up and blushed.

"Look Irina if you don't wanna do anything I'm really OK with it as long as you.."

Once again I was interrupted by her kissing me, she was a bit inexperienced so I took it a bit slow with kissing her, as I was trying to make things work with irina the other girls were rubbing downstairs, I then felt my belt unbucckle followed by my pants being yanked off, I heard them gasp then they pulled off the boxers.

"My god this is gonna be awesome"

Next day
(Just wanna say that writing a Lemon with three girls is a bit tricky so I'm gonna skip this one and try again later, sorry dudes but if you want me to try again just say it and I'll do it)

It was the day after the Dance and you had a "Eventful" and pretty overwhelming night, you walked down the street putting flyers into certain mail boxes.

"Wow its really cloudy today... Looks like it might rain..."

I continued to place the papers In the box's until I came across somthing unusual.

"What the hell is that? "

On the path in front of me was a patch of some sort of growth, its was pulsating and was making a really strange noise, I kneeled down and inspected it.

"Some sort of weird growth?"

I then reached towards the growth, as
I touched the growth... Everything went black....

3rd person POV

Rias was walking the same path as
(Y/N), it was almost sunset and he had been missing all day, everyone was worried.

"(Y/N) were are you? He usually keeps in touch with us. "

She continued down the path and saw a silhouette of somone lying down on the path not to far ahead.

"Could it be?"

She started to run towards the person and saw it was the (H/C) haired boy lying on the ground.

"(Y/N)!!!"

She ran towards (Y/N) and knelt down beside him inspecting him and saw that somthing was on his arm, she reached for it but it then suddenly receded to the grass patch were a growth layed, the growth then grew smaller and smaller until it was no longer there.

"What the hell?"

She then brought her attention back to (Y/N) and started to shake him.

"(Y/N)! Come on wake up!!"

He didn't budge, she lowered her head to his chest and listened, his heart was  still beating and realised his chest was rising and falling.

" Thank go.... I'm getting to used to humans..."

She then cast a teleportation spell and took him back to Issei's house.

(Sorry this one is short, need to get alot of school stuff out of the way)