Chapter 13

A/N: Warning! Smut. If you are not mature or comfortable enough to read this chapter don't. I will put some fire emojis where the smut part of the chapter ends and you can continue on from there. Have a good day luvs.

Valynn's POV:

Eddie pinned me onto the couch and began tickling me.

"Got you now princess." He said.

"Eddie! Stop." I said in a pit of laughter.

"Awww, is the princess ticklish." He teased.

"Yes! Eddie!"

He stopped tickling me for a moment only to kiss me.

The kiss deepened and he lifted me off the couch and carried me to my bedroom.

Good thing I texted Travis earlier to not come home until morning. I thought.

He laid me out on the bed and he kissed me again. He pinned me down with his hands rested on either side of my head as he hovered over me.

"You sure princess?"

I nodded and he pulled my sweatshirt over my head. He then began to kiss my neck leaving a little purple mark with each kiss.

He took his shirt off. And then took mine. He went back over to my mouth and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. Our tongues began dancing together in our mouthes.

Finally after six months in a relationship with this dude, we are having sex. I thought.

He got off and undid his belt. He pulled down his pants leaving him in just his boxers. He climbed back on the bed and began pulling down my sweats. I kicked them to the ground and he climbed back on top of me. I was left in just underwear and my bra.

I felt butterflies arise in my stomach. I truly did love this man. I've had sex before but never with someone who I have been with for 6 months previously. Whenever I had sex in the past, it was always so meaningless. This time it's with someone I truly did love so it caused my nerves to rise.

"I love you Valynn Lopez." He said in between kisses.

"I love you too Edmundo Diaz." I said and kissed him again.

He took off his boxers and flung them to the side as he began to take off my panties.

Even after six months, I've never actually seen him naked before. He was way too hot and adorable.

He waited for a confirmation and I returned with a nod. He spread my legs apart and lined himself with my entrance. I gave him one more nod before he slowly entered me.

Thank God for birth control. I thought.

He began pumping slowly as we both moaned into each other's mouths. After a couple minutes at this slow pace, he sped up. Our mouths filled the room as we both got closer to our climax. Not long after, we reached ours at the same time. My back arched as he slowed down.

He rolled over next to me as we drowned ourselves in blankets.

"You okay princess?" he asked.

"I won't be if you keep calling me princess." I answered with clear sass in my voice.

"Why do you hate that name so much?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I am a woman in the fire department in it just makes me feel weaker than I am." I said looking over at him.

"I will only call you princess when it's just you and me around." He said and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Fine." I said shaking my head as I chuckled.