Chapter 15

Val's POV:

I was walking over to Eddie's house to go trick or treating with Christopher and Eddie. It was already 2:00 so I had to rush to get over there because trick or treating starts at 4:00. Both Eddie and I didn't have shift today so I spent my morning trying to put up Halloween decorations with Travis which I soon came to regret as Travis was being a pain in the ass.

I knocked on Eddie's door and was greeted with a smiling Christopher in his Wolverine costume. I didn't exactly know what Eddie was dressed as but whatever he was, he looked hot.  I was wearing a zombie costume from five years ago. I wasn't really the kind of person to dress up for halloween but since I was going with my boyfriend and his kid, I gave in.

 I wasn't really the kind of person to dress up for halloween but since I was going with my boyfriend and his kid, I gave in

I stepped inside and was met with a hot but frightening Eddie as he scared me when I was walking into the kitchen.

"Ah! Holy shiitake mushroom! Eddie what the heck!" I yelled as I punched his shoulder.

"We got her didn't we buddy?" He said turning to Christopher who was on the floor, dying of laughter.

"What are you laughing at Edmundo Diaz?" 

"You look nice." He said trying to flatter me out of being pissed.

"Don't try to flatter me. I'm pissed with you." 

"Sure you are." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"So, what are you two doing?" I asked.

"Waiting for you." Christopher said.

"Well here I am." I said as I hugged him.

"We were waiting for you to get here so we can eat. I ordered pizza, should be here any minute." Eddie said.

"Great. I'm starving." I said and we all smiled.

The doorbell rang and Eddie payed for the pizza as I walked with Christopher into the kitchen. We sat at the table and ate our pizza as we sat around and laughed at each other's jokes. We finished and watched a movie until the time reached 4:00. We grabbed our stuff and took Christopher trick or treating.

After a while, Christopher was at a house while Eddie and I spoke.

"Don't forget I have to be home by 8 for a movie night with Travis." I said.

"We can walk around the area for a while and then walk towards your apartment while Christopher continues to trick-or-treat. I nodded and at that moment, I got a FaceTime call from my brother. I answered and faced my camera towards me as I walked away from Eddie a bit.

"Hola Marco." I said.

"Hola Val. What are you up to?"

"I'm out with my boyfriend and his son trick or treating. Why do you ask?"