Keep moving forward

Hi, so sorry for the extremely long wait, I'm not doing so well mentally and I have a lot of things going on, like graduation, that happened on zoom, and family things. Plus my extremely problematic procrastination and lack of motivation. Things like finding my identity as a bisexual teen and stuff. I'm just happy to finally be done with middle school, it sucked. Anyways enough about me. This request was by: Levischeeks thank you so much. I hope you enjoy it. I love you all, thank you for your patience.

Levi-17 years old
Eren- 17 years old
Mikasa-17 years old
Armin-17 years old
Erwin-18 years old
Kenny-45 years old
Light trigger for bullying
No smut.
On with the story

"Oh, won't you look who it is?!" Erwin and his gang were daunted over Levi. A mischievous smirk finding a way in his face.

Levi continued to walk, unfaded by Erwin's intimidation.

Suddenly Erwin stopped Levi in his tracks standing right in front of him. Levi was still unfaded and tried to go around Erwin, but Erwin just kept blocking his view.

This time, Levi had no choice but to look up at him.

His tired gray eyes staring straight back to Erwin's ice-cold blue.

Once this happened, Erwin grinned even wider, he felt accomplished in getting Levi's attention.

"Great, now that I have your attention, shorty." Erwin started to raise his fist in the air, ready to strike Levi.

His gang was waiting in anticipation, some students around them also started to stop in their tracks.

But just when Erwin was about to land his blow on Levi, he was harshly pushed into the metal lockers, a loud 'BANG' ringing through the hallways.

Erwin opened his eyes in shock. When he opened his eyes, it was no other than Eren Yeager (Jaeger?) staring right back at him.

"You son of a-" Eren immediately stopped whatever Erwin was trying to say and grasped Erwin by the collar, tugging him away just to send back even harder against the locker, denting it even more.

"What have I told you about keeping your fucking hands to yourself Smith?!" Eren continues to slam Erwin into the locker. At this point, even some of the teachers came out of their classrooms.

Suddenly a blonde-haired, coconut-shaped head came running towards Levi. His brown glasses sliding down his nose.

He came to a full halt when he made his final destination.

He pushed up his glasses (why did I just do that while writing this line lol) and fixed his bookbag, all the while panting as if he just ran a mile.

"Are... are you ok Levi... sorry I didn't get to walk with you to school...Grandpa needed some extra help with stuff." He started to get back to breathing normally.

"I'm fine Armin. I have a couple of water bottles, do you want one?" Levi suggested.

"Yeah actually, that would be great."

This was a normal occurrence for Levi, he would be harassed by Erwin and his gang, which all just so happened to be jocks.

Then Eren and sometimes Mikasa would sometimes get in and fight.

And then he goes to class just to get bullied more.

Finally, after what seemed like minutes, Levi got tired of hearing the continuous banging sounds of Erwin and told Eren to give it up.

Armin, Levi, Eren, Mikasa, and the rest of the gang walked away from the scene and made their way to classes, Levi began to speak his mind.

"You know I can protect myself right brat?" Levi glared up at him, his gray eyes pricing harshly to Eren's turquoise ones.