After work ⚠️

Sorry for the long ass update. School is fucking bornig as hell and I just want to go to 8th grade and graduate already. Anyway enough with me, let's get on with the story. But first, we all know what happens first.

Warning
Smut
Daddy/master kink used heavy
pet/slut Levi(slutty Levi is best Levi)
Master/daddy Eren
Probably alot of spelling mistakes
There's not enough slutty Levi so I made a oneshots about it.
Really short.
Light BDSM
NSFW
On with the story.

Eren's pov
God i miss him so much. His cute little mouth that loves to swallow my thick, long, 13in member. The way he moans and screams for his master to make him cum. The way he takes up my cock it that tiny, little, cute holeof his. Anyways, let's get back to focusing on work so I can see him soon. I've been working late hours because of all these damn meetings I had to attend. Damn Erwin and his vacation days off. You see I'm the co president of Smith industry and he trust me alot so since hes on vacation I have to attend all the meetings. Because of this, I haven't been able to go home early and see my cute, little pet. You probably are wonder who I'm taking about. His name is levi, but I like to call him kitten. We're in a ddlb realatonship and we've been at it for 4 years now. I've had many ddlb based realtionships before, but now are quite like him. He's the perfect submissive, and does everything I ask him to. No questions asked he just does what I say. You may call me quite possisve but he loves it anyway. This one time he even sucked my dick in a meeting with a virabating cock ring and dildo up his ass. He kept moaning around my cock. Making me cum hard in his mouth. Lucky no one kicked or moved dramatically while sitting. I could have gotten fired, but it was so worth it. I fucked him so hard when we got home. Shit. He couldn't even walk for two weeks.Maybe I should do that again sometime. All of a suddenly I got a call. I answered.
      " Hello?" "M-master, i-i miss you." He wined, so its not just me huh. "Daddy misses you to princess, master going to go home soon so he can see okay, maybe I can give you a reward for being so patient for daddy this week~." I said. God I'm getting hard just
thinking about him." R-really, thank you master Eren." "Your welcome princess." "B-bye d-daddy." Did I mention how shy and cute he is, even just hearing him talk to me is cute.  I'm half-way done with my work, but I will have to sign so many papers. Suddenly my phone virbated. I look down to see I got a text from my little slut.

Kitten: Daddy, when are you coming home? I really miss you.

Daddy: daddy has alot of work to do. Why don't you go and at with your toys for daddy( A/N no not that type of you, where not there yet)

Kitten: but daddy, I'm so horny right now. We haven't had sex for so long. My pee-pee is twitching. It's all red and really hard. I want daddies big cock inside of me. Please.

Daddy: fuck kitten. You made daddy all hard.You know daddies at work. But I won't punish you  for it.

  Kitten: t-thanks you master.

   Daddy: when I come home, I want you naked and you ass in the air for daddy. Make sure you are already prepared.

   Kitten: yes daddy.

    And there the conversation ended. I couldn't wait to go home to see my beautiful little pet. Fuck him into the mattress. Filling him up to the brim with my cum. Use him until he can't even take it anymore. Soon enough I was finally done with these damn papers.
    I was driving home in my $522,000 blue Lamborghini.( Jin from BTS has one, search it up). Oh you can't be serious right now. You have to be fucking kidding me. It's 10 at night and there's fucking cars, trucks, and taxies everywhere. Where the fuck am I supposed to go. All I wanted to do is go home fuck princess, cuddle with him, aftercare, and sleep. But no. I can't even do that. It's been 30min and no one has moved an inch. Levi is probably worried sick about me. I haven't come home late in a really long time. I cant text him though. Damnit. Then we finally move. Oh thank you whoever is watching up there in the sky. I own you my life.
I reach home and take off my jacket and shoes, puting them nearly on the mat. Levi would get mad if I threw them like I usually did. I walked up the steps into my room. And there he is sitting in the same position I told home to. In his birthday suite. He is so beautiful. Is fat ass. I little cute asshole clenching for me to fill it up with my huge rod. I look up to see his cute back dimple's and his nice smooth back. I travel up to his neck with all my hickes and marks I have left on him. His beautiful black hair frame his beautiful cut little face. I'm cut off by my draydream.
    "D-daddy,. I r-really m-miss you, s-sorry I m-made s-sure that I b-behave l-like a g-good b-boy." "Your such a good little slut, aren't you, you want your  masters cock up your nice, cute, fat, ass." "Yes daddy, I really want you." I made my way over to him and pushed him so he was facing me. He was on his back now and I can see how cute and admire his face even better. As I traveld down his stomach to see his hard leaking cock. It was twitching with anticipation. I slowly took of my clothes just to tease him more. "D-daddy p-please," he said begging for me to hurry up. I get off the bed and go to our dresser, opening it up to reveal our toys. There where things such as
A 10in virabating dildo
A whips
Gag
Nipple teasers
   I went over back at kitten,and he lookwd at me with pleading eyes. I'm surprised that I haven't come yet to the sight of that face. I went over to him and decided to start to tie him. I grabbed his hands and tied them around him back. After that I got the vibrator and shoved it up his ass, slowly trusting it without the virbations. "A-ah d-daddy p-please, I w-want you." I decided to aim for his sweet spot. "G-ah f-fuck d-daddy," I move away and grab the whip. "D-DADDY , p-please, I c-cant anym-ahh!!" He screams in shock,pain and pleasure. "Count every time I hit you." "Y-yes d-daddy" slap
"o-one"
Slap
"T-two"
Slap
"Ah fuck"
"Count or daddy starts over"
"T-three"
Slap
"Four"
   I continued until 20, I made sure that his THICCCCCC ass was covered in red. He wouldn't be able to sit. At least, not comfortably. "D-daddy?" "Yes kitten" " can you fuck me please." At that point I couldn't take it and without warning, I pulled the dildo straight from his ass and shoved my 13in dick up his ass.  " AHHHH, D-DADDY, FUCK." "You like that princess, the way daddy fills you up." "Y-YES D-DADDY, I-IT FEELS S-SO AHH G-GOOD".  I flip him over without pulling out. His ass in the air for me to see. I trusted so hard that the bed started to move, causing a crack in the wall. "D-DADDY I'MC-CUMING." "Come for me princess." "AHH D-DADDY FUCK." He can all over the place on me and my stomach and in his chest. Some in his hair. As he tighten up he stared milking my cock, making me cum hard. I didn't even pull out and some was already leaking.

Okay so I didn't really now how to end this because it took me so damn long for me to finish this shit. I got a really bad "injury" yesterday on the bus when I was coming home, and so I can't really go to school. Anyways I hate school, however it suck to feel like your missing out on something really important. Anyway I hope you enjoy this. Its way longer than my other chapters. So yeah thanks for reading this shit.