Loser ⚠️

So the second option won! I hope y'all enjoy this even if you didn't want this one. #schoolishell.
Warning
Smut
Bully Eren at first
Eren is 17 senior
Levi is 16 sophomore
On with the story

Levi's POV
  Damnit! Its Eren and his friends, I knew I should have walked this way! I'm already limping, how in the hell I'm I suppose to make it to class?! Shit! They saw me!
Eren's pov
As me and my friend where talking about Ms. Zoe and Mr. Smith possibly dating.( I don't ship it, it's just for the story). Whole this was going on, I was daydreaming of someone. They where short, had midnight black hair, styled in a undercut. He had sliver eyes, with just a bit of blue in them, but they always had this bright light in them. He's shy, and can easily be convinced something. However I couldn't just say I like him out loud. As I was a jock, and it would ruin my reputation. So I was thinking to get him in one of our abandoned classroom, and confess. But there's another thing wrong. I also bully Levi, do even if I did want to confess, he would probably think its a prank, to embarrass him, and froce him to come out as gay. Maybe I can prove that I really don't hate him, and that I just want to have a realationship with him. And just as I was think about all the things that we could do together, my daydream get caught short as I heard loud slamming aganist the locker. I look over to see that my sister in punching him repeatedly into the locker. It was to the point where he was coughing up blood. I had to do something.
   Mikasa POV
       "That's right you little loser, come on, fight back! Or do you think your just to much of a pussy to do so?" As I was having my fun with him, I hear a fimilar voice. "Mika, let him go, he didn't do shit to you, he can't fucking walk in peace like everyone else?" He tells me. Everyone goes silent in schoked. No one expects Eren to protect Levi. Eren has also been a main bully as well, so it was kinda shocking. However I let go levi, when Eren's mad, you don't want to be near him, hes the most violent and most popular kid here, I would not be that popular if I fought with him, it would cause a unnecessary secen. As I backed off, Levi ran away, and Eren followed him, at that moment, I knew something was up.
Eren's pov,
"Levi! Stop fucking running, I have to tell you something!" I screamed in the more emptiness of the school. I was out of breath running after him, this school is huge, and if I was out of breath, then Levi would be to, which means his asthma could act up. Dammit! This is all my fault, if I told Levi how I really felt about him, none of this would be happing. I really needed to find him, after this, Levi would probably never even look at me. Then I heard sobbing coming from the boys bathroom. "Levi?" I said as I walked into the surprisingly clean bathroom. "Please come out, I won't hurt you I promise,I have to tell you something, please."
Levi's POV
That was so fucking embarrassing, and why in the world would Eren stand up for me like that. It was so...different if him to do that. So I ran in confusion. I hide in on of the bathroom stall. Then I heard erens voice telling me to come out. He's never talked to me in such a kind tone before. It made me fell special. I got out because of it, bit I didn't get my hopes up, the last time I did that, I went to a party, and got covered in goo and feathers.  I come out of the bathroom to see Eren's eyes full of tears. It was odd, seeing him so vulnerable. "this might be the wrong time and place to tell you this Levi, bit I can no longer hold back my fellings for you. I like you, like you like you, and the only reason why I bully you, was because I didn't know how to express myself, I understand if you still hate me, I mean who can blame yo-." I cut him off with a kiss, his lips where so soft, and butterflies started to from in my stomach. This was my first kiss. He instantly kissed back.
Eren's POV
I couldn't believe it! He actually liked me back. Thai has to be one of the most amazing days of my life. I pushed him into to the open stall, continually kissing him. Eventually we stop, needing to breath, but as soon as we catched our breaths, we went straight back into kissing. I end up taking things a bit further, and start groping him, he didn't seem to mind since he stared to moan, and grind against my erection. He then breaks the kiss, and bends down to my dick. I was confused at first, until he started to unzipped my pants and boxers, making my 10in cock spring out.
  "Like what you see Levi?" I said in a cocky tone. He didn't say anything, but he blushed really hard, he kinda looked like a tomato. I chuckled at my own joke. He started to open him mouth wide, and took the whole thing down his throat. For a second I doubted Levi's virginity. He took me in so we'll, I started to trust my hips in to his mouth, making my cock go even deeper. "F-fuck Levi, your such a good boy for daddy." He moaned at the praise, sending vibrations, making me trust even faster and harder into his mouth. I knew I was going to cum soon, so I pulled my cock out of his mouth. He got up, and striped.
   He was gorgeous. God his ass was so pretty, he had a more feminine body type than most boys, but I thought he was the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I came closer to him and told him to jump, ok catched him in my arms, and he wrapped his arms around my neck, without warning, I slid myself into levi. He was so fucking tight. "G-AH E-EREN!!!" He screamed, I lost all control when he moaned my name, and started to thrust at a slow but hard pace, I didn't want to cause him any pain. "E-eren p-please faster". He moaned. "Are you sure I don't want to hurt you?" "I-im sure, j-just please, I want you to fill me with your cum to the brim, please Eren." I couldn't handle his begging, and started to move more as he wanted, he screams in pleasure, moaning my name everytime I thrust in that one spot. "E-EREN I GONNA C-cum!!" "Then cum levi." And that he did, he came all over himself, moaning out my name, hopefully no one was around to hear. I kept thrusting inside, getting more sloppy by the seconde, after a couple of minutes, I came inside of him. I pulled out of him and got is cleaned, as we where trying g to look presentable, I heard Levi say something, "can you repeat that?" "I said I love you." I couldn't help but smile at that comment, "I love you to Levi."

So I'm sorry this took so fucking g long, this was suppose to be out last weekend, but shit hit the fan, and school is being a bitch. Anyways I have no ideas for next chapter, so whatever comment/idea that I like the most, or get the most comments on that idea, will be in the book. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed.