I Don't Feel The Same

This will be kinda angsty so be warned.
Warning
Angst
On with the story
Re-edited

Erens POV
   I wake up like usual. I take out the clothes I want to wear, I take a shower, I brush my teeth. Do you know? The usual. All that's left is my shoes, I shove the old worn shoes on my feet and run down the stairs into our kitchen. 

I see Mom and Mikasa and out of respect, I mumble a good morning.

I continue walking towards the door grabbing my thick jacket while hearing something along the lines of.: "Be safe out there Eren." From Mika and the typical "I love you, Dear." From Mom. I mumble back the usual and make on to walking, not wanting to be late.

But somehow I feel like something is going to be terrible.

I arrive at the shit storm we students call the school.
"Levi is rubbing off on me recently." I think.

But anyway, it's called Rose High School For The Smart and Gifted. I'm not smart or gifted, I only came for football. But I made great friends here and I wouldn't leave for the death of me.

"Eren, c'mon, if we keep standing we'll be late," Levi said as he snapped out of my daydream.

"Wait...When did you get here?" I asked confused.

"Oh, I saw you walking here so I ran to catch up with you." He said acting all cute, he's so adorable.

Wait what.
What the actual fuck.

Snap out of it Jeager, your not gay for your best friend, idiot.

"Anyways let's get going," I said. He nodded dismissively and we walked to the first period together.

Levi's pov
   Finally. PE was over. Now it's time for lunch. As I was making my way down the hall. And all of a sudden I feel pain on my side. Realizing I've been pushed. What did you expect idiot?

It's become so normal at this point that people just continue their day as if nothing happened. But of course, that can't be the same for the teachers.

As I looked up it was no other than Zeke Jake. (For story sake just go with it)

That harry ugly monkey piece of shit. He is one of my many bullied in this school that picks on me when Eren isn't around. At this point, I'm used to it. I was never the popular kid, but once I felt even the slightest of coming out, of course, I get bullied to no end. What the fuck is this Glee?

I mean we knew each other for a while now. Almost 5 years, but when he came back from Germany, he's becoming more popular, while I becoming the thing that everyone takes their anger out on. Anyways as I was getting my ass beat from Zeke. Someone pulled him away from me. "Get away from him monkey! Where the fuck is your yellow banana?" I recognize that voice from anywhere. Eren.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
Eren

As Levi and I finish our lunch, we had to, unfortunately, part ways, as we don't have the same classes. I just hope that Zeke and Levi's other bullies don't pick on him again. After the history, which was our last class, I was waiting out for Levi as I was going to stay the night. He told me he wanted to tell me something really important.

"Eren, I'm ready to go." He said again. Scaring the shit outta me

⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎
Levi's home

As we arrived at levis house, no one was home surprisingly.
"How come your mom is not home Levi?" I asked.

"Oh she said she went grocery shopping, she'll be back later." He shrugged his shoulders.

After that, we made it to his room. "So you said that you wanted to tell me something?" Now sitting side by side.

"Oh, um y-yeah, just promise you won't hate me after this, o-okay." Hearing him stutter was new.

"Nothing you say can tear apart our friendship, you can trust me." I rest my hand on his lap for reassurance.

"Okay, I just wanted to tell you that we know each other for a long time. And when you had to go away, I realized how much I missed you. After a while, I noticed I started thinking about you, and then when you came back, you were so sweet and kind, and never got mad at me, at that point I realized I had feelings for you, more than just my best friend. I l-love you Eren."

It took me a while to process what he just told me.

"How long did you feel this way, Levi?" I don't know how to react.

"Maybe like 3 years now." He looks away from me.

"Are you sure that you like me?" I was so skeptical.

" Yes, I'm sure." He said with pure confidence.

I can't love him, not in the way he feels about me. My family will disown me. My father will hate me. I don't love it.
"I'm sorry Levi, but I just don't feel the same way."

I didn't wait for his reaction. I got up and quietly left his house. Now think back, that was the worst decision I ever made.

Levi's POV
I'm so fucking stupid. How could I think that Eren could love me back? I'm foolish to think that. I'm not enough for him. I'm not as pretty as all the other girls in school. I'm just a useless price of shit. In even surprised that he even wanted to be my friend. First the bullies then the rejection. I don't think I could do this anymore.

☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎