The Beach ⚠️

So this was also request by Kimrapmonster1268922 . She originally came up with it and I added a few things of my own. Also this will kinda be like chapter Public⚠️, however way better, and lots of more people are there. THIS IN NOT A PART TWO. This is simply something that was requested for me to do. Also Hanji in the manga has no specific gender, so will be referred to they. So let's get on with this piece of shit named Ereri oneshots. #schoolishell

Warning
Public sex, like extremely public
Sex/smut
Eren being a perv because why not
Ok now on with the story

    Levi's POV
        As I got ready for the beach, I heard this obnoxiously loud banging ok my front door. Knowing who it was, I didn't bother putting on pants, and wrapped a towel around me. As I oped the door, it was who I expected, my so called "friend" Hanji. Or as I like to call them, shitty glasses. "HI SHORTYYYYYY!!!!!!!" They yelled. "What the fuck do you want you disgusting pig, can't you see I'm busy?" I answered back rudely. Why the fuck dose they need to be here? Without my permission,they forced there way through me, into to my spotless house. "Get the fuck out my house Hanji!" I yelled at her. The place is already becoming a mess just because there there. "But leeeeeeevvvviiii, I was going to ask if you wanted to go to the beach, you've been home and at work all week, what about a break for once?" They was right. I be been working non-stop all week, and hadn't had any time to cool of, maybe the beach can help. "Whatever hanji." That being said, I went back into my bedroom and grabbed my bikini. Yes a bikini. I crossdress. Is that a problem? I grabed my blue and black to piece, and put around my body. I grabbed a bag, and had sunscreen, sunglasses, my phone, a book, a towel, and a umbrella for shade. I bit on pants and a t-shirt over it. You can't walk around with a bikini on. I was finally done, and I made my way down to Hanji, that was still in my living room.
"Well don't you look fantastic!!!!" They screamed. At this point I have had enough screaming and said. "I swear to God if you don't shut the fuck up Hanji, I'm going to break you glasses, I'm going to break you legs, but them back together, and then run over you with my car, understand?" I glared at her, usually when I glared at people, they tend to stop what I commanded them to do, and run away. Yes, I was just that scary. But unlike the others, Hanji wasn't really effected by my glares. And instead they mocked my saying, " sir, yes sir!!" In a more mocking tone.
When we where finally done packing everything into my car, we where in the road when Hanji decided to play with the radio station, it was set at alternative, playing Longview, by Green day, when they turned it to some pop radio, some song by shawn Mendez. I fucking hated that song. This marked my long journey to the beach.

Time skip. Beach
Finally, I was able to get that damn car with that moron. I thought I was going insane by the minute. It was a warm day outside, hot over hear though. I was happy that I brought my huge umbrella for my shade. I was pale and I thought it looked good on me, I wanted to keep it that way. Hanji definitely wanted me to relax as she even had her own stuff, she sat a couple of ft away, that way we both had our own space.
Hanjis POV
It was hot as Titan balls outside!! For Levi's sake I didn't say that out in the open, as I set everything up, I stared undressing, I realized that Levi still had his clothes on, "Levi aren't you going to take off your clothes?" "Oh yeah I forgot," he took off his clothes to reveal his bikini. Although Levi was tiny, he had an amazing body. His thickness was displayed perfectly, as he was thicccccc in the right places, he had a better ass then most of the females here. Even some of them had some glance at him. As I looked around, I saw all the guys with boners in there shorts, directly staring at Levi, I assumed that Levi was the cause of there hard-ons.
Levi's POV
When I was done undressing, I realized that all the boys was staring. "Oi, mind your fucking business!!" They all turned around. "Levi I'm gonna go and get some popsicle, you want some?" They asked. Yeah sure Hanji, can you get cherry?" Sure. " Hanji said. And at that she took off, as I watched her walk off to the distance, my eyes suddenly traveld to the lifeguard. Never had I seen anyone this hot.
Eren POV
Fuuuuuuck. Is what I was thinking, it's like he was slowly teasing me while he was striping. I'm rock hard right now and super distracted, which isn't really good on my reputation. I'm one of the best lifeguards here, and I actually like my job. Unlike some lifeguards here, I don't take my job recklessly. Anyways back to this hot Raven. He was THICCCCCC. But in all the right places, he had pearly whites skin, almost pale, as a wall. His bright pink bikini compliment his skin perfectly. He looked absolutely ravishing. I would fuck him right now in the open if he left me. When I heard him talk, to the other distracted men, his voice was soft yet deep, I then wondered what it would be like when he was under me, while I gave him the best fuck in his life. As I daydream this, I felt someone take my leg! I looked down to see the beautiful revenant.
"U-um excuses me, b-but w-would you m-mine rubbing t-the sunscreen o-on my back?" He asked me. He sounded so shy and vulnerable. It was so adorable, I wondered how obedient he was. "Sure, I don't mine, where do you want it?" "Only my back and stomach, please". As I got off my chair, he walked over to his spot of the beach, Wich was surprisingly very close to where I was, which was the middle of the crowd. As he layed down on his towel, backside. He spread his legs, an do had the perfect view of his pale, fat ass. I tried not to get distracted. I grabbed the sunscreen, and put a generous amount of it in my hands. I didn't want it to be to cold, so I warmed it up by rubbing my hand together. Then I stared to rub in his skin. This was all going normally until he moaned loudly. I wondered why, until I saw that my hand was griped on it. At that point I lost all control, and riped apart the bikini, causing his ass to be on display. "AHH, D-DADDY PLEASE, I've been looking at you since I came, please fuck me.!!!" He screamed out. I didn't respond and did what I wanted with him. And I made sure everyone was watching. Since we didn't have any lube. I went down and liked his ass. He tasted sweet almost like candy. "A-AH DADDY M-MORE,!!" At this point most of the men where jerking themself off. I lost patience, and trusted my full 15in member inside of him. "Looks like we have a audience, let's put on a show." I said into his ear as I began trusting. "Daddy more, A-ah fuck, Y-YOUR s-so b-big!!!!" H screamed. The men around us stared to jerk off even more powerful. I could tell that Levi was getting close. He kept tighten and was moaning louder. "Daddy's gonna cum, take it you slut." I demand. As I released my hot cum into him, he stared to came as well, as well as the men.
Hanji
As I came back to the beach area, I wonder if my plan worked. When I saw that Levi was covered in cum, which I assumed belong to Eren, as they where both cuddling each other. I was happy I recorded everything.

So I'm so so so so sorry that I didn't update in forever. We had alot of testing in my school so it was a really hard trying to do things. I hope you guys are happy about Joe this turned out. Don't be afraid to suggest anything!

P.s. Holly shit!! I just realized I reached 1k. I'm so fucking happy, I'm crying. You guys don't know how happy I am. I really thought about quitting. But I'm so happy someone is actually reading this. Thank you so much for all the love and support.