Upset

Warning
Cheating Eren.
Depressed from the beginning Levi
Mention of cutting
Suicidal death
No smut
Angst
On with the story

   Levi's pov
       God where is he. He was supposed to come home hours ago. 12:30. Damnit where the fuck can he be late at nighe.! You see me and Eren, my husband have been together for 7 years. And been dating for 10. He is the love of my life and the most kind person I've ever meet. We knew each other since elementary in 3rd grade. He couldn't hurt a fly. However, things hasn't been going week in the last 2 years. We've been arguing alot recently. Of course we argue but we would quickly resolve it with sex or just talking about it. But he's been avoiding me for a while. He even missed our 9th anaversity. How could he. Also he been bet home really late. Like super late.
      Before me and Eren starting dating I was really depressed after my mom's and best friend Erwin's death. My mom died of cancer and Erwin died of a car crash. His arm came off and he lost to much blood. We've know each other since pre-k and knew everything about me. So it really hurt. I stared falling into deep depression and cutting. I actually tried to kill myself. I was sent to the hospital before all the pills went into my system. They did surgery on me to remove them. When I woke up Eren was next to me crying. Screaming why he didn't realize what was going on. I told him to shut up because I never tolfd him. I was able to go home under one condition. I have to live with someone. I chose Eren. His pearents are never home so it will really on be me and him. I've been there so many time a it was like a second home to me. I knew that Eren's dad wouldnt have a problems with me. Anyway, I  stared cutting again after all the argument we've been having. I felt like if I hurt Eren's feeling then I should hurt myself to. It was already 1 am in the morning and Eren still wasn't home.

L: where are you? Its 1 in the mornings and you still not home.

E: ill tell you when I get there. Why are you still up?

L: because I'm waiting for you my dear husband. You've been coming home late all week. I want answers. Now.

E: i said I'll tell you when I get home.

      And the conversation ended there. I go to the bathroom to clean up the blood. Making sure nothing is left especially the razor. Eren would be so mad if he would find it. Not even 10 minutes later Eren walks through the door. He has his tie loosed. His shirt some what unbutton. And his clothes looked crumble. Like he was putting thm on and off. Something definitely isn't right. Don't tell me what I think it is. He couldn't do that. Not after everything we've been through. " It's whatyour think of Levi. I'm cheating on you. Since last year. That's why I wasn't home forthe annaveristy. Her name's Mikasa. She's pregnant." I was shocked. No. angry. Sad. I felt to much emotion to say it all in one. I went up to him. I was shaking in rage. After everything we've been through. This is what he does to me. " H-how could you. After everything we've been through. And her at of all people. She crashed our damn wedding. And a woman! I thought you where gay! And she's PREGNANT! Get out my house. "Levi." "GET OUT MY HOUSE!!" I slapped him in the face. Hard. His tan cheeck was was bright red as he wout the house.
I went straight to ou- no my room and took my rope that I never thought ill use again. I hung it to the celling. Took a chare and sttod on it. I didn't bother writing a letter. Know one cares about me anyway. I put my head through and that was it. Good bye Eren.

Hi guys I know it's been a while but I'm in an agansty mood right now. Anyway theres not enough cheating Eren so I decided to right a chapter about it.so for now smut for two chapters. But I really don't have enough time for all of that. School is alot and it's hard to write these type of stuff with the tight timing. Though since it is a longer weekend because of labor day. I might as well write something for you lovelyes. Anyway hope you enjoy!😁😁

P.S thank you for 100+ reads. It really means a lot someone is reading this shit.