I Dont Feel The Same pt.2

Hey, guys so this will be even more angst and Eren's life after Levi's death. I'm kinda gonna go fast because my time to write this is limited, so sorry if this seems more unexplained than my usual chapters. #schoolishell
Warning
Suicide
Self-Starvation
On with the story
This is so bad, but an attempt at a re-edit.

This is breaking news, another unfortunate suicide in Maria, the young male is known as Levi Ackerman, his death caused by extensive bullying, and a one-sided confession, to a boy named Eren Jeager. The question is, when will this bullying ever end? Now on with the regular newscast...
Eren's pov

This can't be right. He can't be dead. Without even knowing what I was doing, I ran to his house I didn't care what anyone was saying or apologizing when I bumped into people, I just kept running. Finally, in what seemed like decades, I made it. I saw his mother crying on the front porch. Levi was her only son. He was all she had. She sacrificed everything for him. I finally decided to talk.

"Ms. Ackerman, I so sorry, it was never my intention to" and before I could go on she yelled at me staying

"You, this... This is all your fault, why didn't you understand." Her voice was weak and empty, hoarse ad dry as if they had been screaming.

If you just returned my son's love, he, he would have been here! " Her anger was loud and aggressive, something I've never heard from her before.

I realized what I bad person I was. At that moment I noticed how much I loved him. "Y-yes Ms. Ackerman," I stepped away, people nearby starting at the scene I caused.

But I didn't care, I couldn't focus, I was just lost...empty...confused.

.I'm such a fucking idiot. I mean, who wouldn't return their love to someone like Levi. He was the sweetest person in the world. He was always there for me. No matter what happened. After a while, I made it back home. Not worrying about the looks my parents gave me. Not caring about anything anymore.

As I made my way to my room. I sat down. And cried. I don't remember how long I was sitting there. Even when I was done crying, I didn't move. I stayed there like a statue.

Time skip. Eren coming back to school, 3rd POV
  As Eren made his way to school, no one talked to him, no one even acknowledge he was there. Unlike all the other days Erens name wasn't called out, no girls decided to flirt with him, none of the other jocks talked to him, and most of all, not one special small Raven came up to him. Eren tried not to think about this. And have at least a somewhat good day.

Time skip. 5 years later, Eren is 22, has long hair, and that stubble. He is also very skinny and underweight.

Eren's pov
After I moved out, I lost all connections to family and friends. Lucky for me I'm able to work from home. And unlike everyone else I have not gotten over Levi's death. I still believe it was my fault.

Sometimes I look in the mirror and tell myself that Levi wouldn't want me to be this way. But I can't bring myself to change. I haven't eaten anything, and I'm surprised that I even made it this long. So now I'm in my bathroom. Laying on the bloody floor, my blood.

"Oh Levi, why did you leave me, I know it was my fault. So I'm going to make it up to you, I know you probably don't want me to do this. But at least this way, I get to see you again, and be with you as more than just friends."

These were my last words as I stabbed myself in the stomach, finally ending my pain and suffering.

Ok, so this is the end. And thus was short. So yeah. What do you guys want next? I was thinking about doing one where:
Levi cheats on Erwin or something and dates Eren.
Or maybe a cute fluff where eren takes Levi out on a date so yeah.
Choose something, and have a nice day.