~1~

*Author note before we begin*

Please go follow Bearbrickjia on Instagram. They have blessed us with many of the photos I'll be using in this FF.

https://instagram.com/bearbrickjia?igshid=9yrsaewd0p52

*End author Note*

You stand outside of your new school and let out a deep breath. Your family had just moved to this area, unfortunately for you, that means starting in the middle of the semester.

It's probable that cliques have already formed and friendships made. Not to mention some may even know each other from middle school. You sigh before placing a smile on your face and walking past the gate into the school property.

You can't think negatively, maybe something good will happen today.

"Look out!" You hear a voice scream suddenly as you turn to the side and see a girl being chased by two guys. Her mouth is stuffed with what appears to be a loaf of bread. Before you could get out of the way the girl crashes into you making you fall to the floor.

"Ow...hey sorry about that. These two idiots were trying to get some of my breakfast," the girl says as she brushes her long brown ponytail away from her face. She helps you to your feet as you dust off your backside.

You look over to see a guy with a buzz cut and one with ash brown hair running toward the two of you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You look over to see a guy with a buzz cut and one with ash brown hair running toward the two of you. "Sasha, you seriously need to stop running everywhere. We don't have gym until second period," the buzz cut guy says as his eyes fall onto you.

"Hey, sorry about Sasha. I don't think I've seen you here before. Are you new?" The boy asks as you nod making the boy smile brightly at you. His energy and positivity are infectious, you can feel your lips curl into a smile just by being in his presence.

"Nice! I'm Connie, this is Jean and Sasha," Connie says as the other guy, Jean, smirks down at you. His face is long but he has kind eyes and a tender smile. What luck you have to run into a nice group on your first day.

"I'm Y/N, I'm a senior..."

"No way so are we! You must be transferred to our class then. We'll introduce you to the others!" Sasha says excitedly as she links her arm with yours and drags you towards the building.

"Hey Y/N, just some words of advice. Don't mess with professor Levi, the guy's terrifying when he's mad," Jean says as he speed walks trying to keep up with you and Sasha.

"He's right, also there are some kids in our class to be wary of. Just stick with us and you'll be fine!" Connie says as you nod.

Class 404

"Hey everyone! We have a new girl!" Sasha announces excitedly as she slams open the door to your new classroom. Immediately everyone turns to look at you, amongst them are welcoming faces and ones completely uninterested.

Make You Mine: An Eren Yeager FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें