~3~

Arcade

"Go, Connie!" Jean yells as you and him watch as Connie and Sasha face off in a dance battle game. They're neck and neck, but you've quickly found out how to achieve victory.

"You've got him beat Sasha. If you win I'll buy you food!" You yell as Sasha immediately kicks into overdrive and lands all of her arrows on time. Meanwhile, Connie begins to stumble.

"Not fair Y/N," Connie says in between breaths as you laugh. You can feel Jean looking at you out of the corner of your eye, so you turn to look at him making him jump.

"What's up?" You ask as Jean chuckles and looks away.

"Sorry, I'm just surprised that you're into that maniac Eren," Jean admits as you glance away from him and look over to where Eren and Armin are playing air hockey. Mikasa cheers loudly for Eren on the sidelines as he scores against Armin.

"He doesn't seem that bad to me, although Mikasa is a different story," you say as Jean winces slightly and clutches his stomach. Your quickly reminded of his earlier run-in with your professor.

"Hey, how's your stomach. I didn't know professor Levi was so violent," you say placing a supportive hand on Jean's shoulder as he straightens himself up.

"Yeah, I've unfortunately felt proff Levi's wrath more times than I can count. It never seems to get any easier though," Jean says chuckling as you hear someone clear their voice behind you.

"Hey Y/N, want to play basketball with me?" Eren asks suddenly as you remove your hand from Jean's shoulder and cross your arms over your chest.

"I hope you're not planning on trying that cliché teach me how to shoot the ball thing. If we're gonna play it's gonna be as competitors," You say bluntly as Eren smirks down at you.

"As you wish Y/N," Eren says as he once again reaches for your hand.

"Hey Y/N, don't forget you owe me food!" Sasha yells still dancing away as you chuckle.

"I won't!" You say as you suddenly look back to Jean who's now left by himself. "Wait, Jean's not playing with anyone right now," you tell Eren who stops and looks down at you confused.

"I don't care about what horse face is doing," Eren says in an annoyed tone as you pull your hand away from his.

"Well then I'll just go play something with him and you can go back with Mikasa and Armin," you say quickly turning around as you feel Eren suddenly grab your hand. You turn around to look at Eren who looks down at you apologetically.

"Alright Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm being a jerk aren't I?" Eren asks, his voice dropping a few octaves as a hint of a German accent slips out.

"Yes you are, it's not very attractive," you say not cracking under Eren's gaze. He sighs deeply before glancing over at Jean then back at you.

"I'll try to play nice for your sake, fair?" Eren asks as you nod. Eren lets go of your hand before rushing over to Armin and whispering something to him before returning to your side.

"Hey Jean, want to play air hockey?" Armin yells across the room as Jean perks up and walks over.

"Prepare to lose Armin, I'm still undefeated," Jean boasts as you chuckle and look up at Eren who rolls his eyes at Jean's comment.

"Thank you," you say as Eren's eyes meet yours. He takes a step closer to you making your heart speed up a bit.

"Your welcome, it's cute how you look after the people you care about. Even if one of them is horse face," Eren says as you roll your eyes.