~9~

"Sasha I told you if you wanted cake you should've bought your own!"

"I did, I finished it already. Stop being so stingy Connie, sharing is caring,"

"I don't care though! Go buy your own!"

You smile brightly as you watch Connie and Sasha fight over a single piece of cheesecake. Meanwhile, Jean who sits next to them minding his own business suddenly gets hit in the nose by Sasha's elbow.

"Sasha!" Jean yells as he and Connie both struggle to get the piece of cake away from her. A large cup of Pearl milk tea is suddenly placed in front of you making you turn around to see Eren.

"Oh, thanks," you say as Eren sits down next to you and places his head in his palm as he unenthusiastically takes a sip from his drink.

"This was supposed to be a date for just the two of us. How did those three end up here?" Eren asks annoyed as you take a sip from your drink and shrug.

"We can always head off on our own somewhere. I heard there's a new horror movie out about humanity being trapped in between three walls that are used to keep out these giant Titan things," you tell Eren who seems to perk up.

"You're into horror movies too? I think a movie date sounds cool, let's go," Eren says as you nod in agreement.

"Oh, I heard about that movie. Isn't it called Attack on Titan? We should all go watch it," Connie says as Eren quickly stands up and grabs your hand. You grab your bag and boba before rising to your feet and smiling apologetically at the others.

"Sorry guys, I think I want to hang out with Eren alone. We can have a movie date on the weekend though," you say as you and Eren begin walking off. You chuckle to yourself as Eren sighs.

You find yourself looking down at your hand entwined with Eren's. A smile lifts your lips at how comfortable it feels being with him. Earlier you almost regretted your decision, but you're quickly reminded of how Eren makes you feel.

"Why do I have to keep sharing you with everyone else? Is it too much to want you to myself?" Eren asks suddenly as you nod.

"Yep, I'm in high demand. Don't forget that you are too," you say as Eren frowns confused.

"What do you mean?" Eren asks as he takes another sip of his drink.

"Are you that oblivious to how many girls want to date you? If it weren't for Mikasa you'd probably be swarmed with love confessions daily," you say as Eren squeezes your hand gently.

"Wouldn't make any difference to me, your love confession is the only one that matters to me," Eren says as you roll your eyes.

"You are aware of how corny that was right?" you ask as Eren laughs. The two of you finally make it to the movie theatre and Eren walks off to go buy food as you take care of the tickets. Once you're finished you look around the crowded lobby area in search of Eren.

You notice a small group of girls and are unsurprised to find Eren standing in the middle of it. He smiles politely at the girls while talking but you can tell that he feels a bit awkward. You walk over to the small crowd as Eren's eyes meet yours.

"Babe, come on the movie's about to start," you say as the girls turn to look at you surprised. You smile pettily at them as you take the bag of popcorn away from Eren and grab his hand.

"Sorry girls, I'll be taking my boyfriend back now," you say as you drag Eren towards the auditorium where you'll watch the movie. You know that he wasn't necessarily flirting with those girls, but his inability to step away from them himself upsets you.

"Y/N, I get the feeling that you're upset. Will you look at me, please?" you hear Eren ask as you release his hand and drop down into your corner seat. You sigh deeply as stare straight ahead at the large blank screen.

"Why would I be upset? Because the guy I like can't handle himself well enough to politely turn down a girl's interest in him?" You say still avoiding Eren's eyes as he sits down next to you and reaches for your hand.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I try not to be a jerk but I guess that makes me a bit too passive huh?" Eren asks as you nod still avoiding his gaze. You don't want to stay petty and ruin your first date, but you can't get over what happened so easily.

If he's like this when your not around then what happens if a girl forces him into a corner?

You feel Eren's hand suddenly reach for your face and turn your head to look at him. Even in the dim auditorium, you can see the seriousness in them.

"Y/N, I only have eyes for you. I'll do better to make sure that you don't feel insecure. Just trust me," Eren says passionately as you nod.

"Alright, Yeager. You're lucky your cute," you say lightening up at Eren's smiles.

"If I recall correctly, earlier you called me babe. I want to hear you say it again, I liked it," Eren says as the screen suddenly turns on and the movie previews begin.

"Maybe after the movie, if you're lucky..."

"Who's to say that we'll make it to the end of the movie?" Eren says suggestively as he places a hand on your thigh. Immediately your body heats up as you gulp.

This is going to be a long movie.