~7~

It's been about two hours since you and Eren started your assignment. To your pleasant surprise, he's a good partner who does their fair share of the work.

At first you were concerned that the two of you would be too flirty to get work done, but as soon as the laptops came out you were both focused. You let out a tiny yawn as you close your laptop and lay back on the chair.

"My brain is tired. Let's take a break," you say as Eren swiftly closes his laptop and turns to look at you. Your eyes are level to each other and Eren just stares at you for a while before lifting a hand to brush a curl out of your eyes.

"You're beautiful Y/N..." Eren says distantly as his hand pets your face tenderly. His eyes seem to lower and look at your full lips as he speaks.

"You remember that girl I said I liked?" Eren asks as you silently nod.

"I think I like her even more now after getting to know her a bit better," Eren says as you feel a sudden chill run down your spine.

"Is that so? What is she like?" You ask playfully as Eren's thumb suddenly grazes your bottom lip.

"She has beautiful brown skin, wild curly hair, and mesmerizing dark brown eyes. To top it off she's smart and athletic too," Eren says in a seductive tone as your heartbeat skyrockets. Just hearing him describe you so sensually makes you want him.

"She sounds like a catch. You probably should go after her before she's taken," you say as Eren suddenly stands up and steps away from you. You try your best not to pout at his sudden absence. You were so sure that he was going to kiss you.

"I'm gonna head upstairs and take a quick shower. I'll be back," Eren says abruptly before rushing up the stairs as you sit up and watch him leave.

A few minutes later

You knock on the door to Eren's room but don't hear a response before slowly opening the door.

"Hey Eren, it's getting late

"Hey Eren, it's getting late. I should get home..." You say as you glance in the corner of the room and find Eren standing in front of his window still shirtless. You know that you should look away, but you can't.

Eren turns to look at you before walking over to you casually. Your body freezes in place as Eren wraps an arm around your waist. You press your hands against his firm chest as he cups your face.

"Sorry for taking so long, I was trying my best to calm down," Eren says in a husk voice as you gulp. This is a dangerous situation to be in. Your almost certain of how it'll end, but you don't exactly hate that outcome...

"It's fine. I was just thinking that I should head home," you say as Eren frowns slightly.

"Can't you stay a bit longer Y/N?" Eren asks as you feel a rush of electricity flow through your body. You don't want to leave, even though you know you should go, you nod making Eren smirk.