~11~

"Alright, Armin said that they're about five minutes away. Is everyone ready?" You ask as everyone nods. You look around Eren's house and smile at your hours of hard work.

Today's Eren's 19th birthday and you'd been planning a surprise party for him ever since you found out that his birthday was so close. You'd only been dating officially for two weeks but every day is just as chaotic as the last.

Surprisingly Mikasa hasn't said anything about the two of you dating. Though she still hangs around Eren, you can't tell what's going through her head. She was supposed to help out with decorating for the party earlier too, not that you'd be devastated if she didn't show up at all.

"Do you think Eren even likes surprises?" Connie asks as you shrug.

"Even if he doesn't he deserves to have a good birthday. If I recall correctly Armin said he'd just celebrate with him and Mikasa. I want to make today special for him," you say as Sasha appears behind you already holding a cupcake.

"Is that why you're dressed like a snack? Just don't give him your present while the rest of us are still here OK?" Sasha says as you hit her arm playfully

"Is that why you're dressed like a snack? Just don't give him your present while the rest of us are still here OK?" Sasha says as you hit her arm playfully. You and Eren had gotten physically touchy, but you still hadn't gone beyond that.

You want that first time to be special.

"Doesn't Y/N look amazing Jean?" Sasha asks suddenly as Jean suddenly looks up from his red plastic cup. You smile shyly at Jean who's face reddens as he looks away.

"Y/N always looks great, today's no exception," Jean mutters as Connie and Sasha burst out laughing while you shake your head

"Y/N always looks great, today's no exception," Jean mutters as Connie and Sasha burst out laughing while you shake your head. It's clear that Jean has a thing for you, maybe if you didn't try again with Eren the two of you would've ended up together.

"Alright alright, they should be here soon. Get into place OK?" You say turning off the lights as a car pulls into the driveway. Everyone ducks down armed with their confetti cannons as the sounds of jingling keys can be heard.

You wait patiently in the darkness as the door opens and Armin and Eren walk inside. As soon as the lights switch-on you all jump out and pop the confetti cannons.