~17~

Ten Years Later

You open the door to your bedroom and quickly yet silently close it behind you. You had just managed to get your two kids to sleep after they kept running around pretending to kill titans. You're unsure when they even managed to watch attack on titan.

Then again when Sasha stops by to watch them from time to time they get away with whatever they want by bribing her with food. Some things never change.

Although she did surprise everyone by falling in love with someone other than Connie, though that Nicolo guy is a chef after all. Though the biggest plot twist of your graduating class had to have been Jean and Mikasa ending up together.

You're not sure when that happened or what the story is, but to this day you still couldn't care less. You still check on Jean, but his wife is another story. Even though she formally apologized to you a few years back, that doesn't mean that you have to suddenly be besties.

You sigh softly as you look around your empty room. Eren had said that he'd be home early today, but you know all too well that a doctor's schedule is never 9-5. You'd known this is how it'd be when he became a doctor, but still, you wish he'd be around more.

When he's home Eren is a great father. He plays with the kids as much as he can and is more patient than you most of the time. You want to drop down on the bed and pass out but notice a piece of paper sitting on the floor next to the nightstand.

You stare down in shock at the picture you remember drawing for Eren's birthday

You stare down in shock at the picture you remember drawing for Eren's birthday. It was not too long after you had gone out to watch Attack on Titan and you thought that the main protagonist looked a bit like him.

With that memory then comes the one of what transpired at his birthday party. Even after all these years, you wonder why you hadn't just decked Mikasa in the face instead of sacrificing your happiness for three months.

"Gosh, I was so stupid back then," you whisper to yourself as you hear footsteps approaching your door. The door suddenly opens and in stumbles your husband already ripping his tie off.

"Sorry I'm late," Eren says exhausted as you smile understandingly. You walk over to him and help him undress as he looks down at you.

"It's fine, I know your busy. I can't be selfish and keep the famous Eren Yeager at home when people need him," you say as Eren suddenly leans down and kisses you. You're taken back by the suddenness but quickly realize how much your body has missed him.

"I worked overtime tonight since I took my vacation early," Eren says as you smile at the unexpected news.

"You took your vacation early? That's great, the kids have been wanting to..."

"Y/N, I took it for you. Armin and Annie are gonna take the kids for the weekend. We both need a break," Eren says suddenly he begins to walk backwards forcing you to do the same. You fall back onto the bed as Eren quickly climbs on top of you.

"I've missed hearing you scream my name," Eren says as you smirk and wrap your arms around his neck. You pull out his ponytail and watch as the hair falls in front of his face. It's gotten longer over the years but he still refuses to cut it, not that it's ever bothered you anyway.

"I miss tugging on your hair," you say as Eren chuckles and leans down to your lips. He parts your legs as he positions himself in between them.

"Should we start our weekend plans early then? I don't plan on giving you a break once we get started," Eren says lowly as your body quakes with anticipation.

"I love you," you say as to Eren's lips as he grabs both of your hands and holds them above your head. You'd never taken yourself to be a sub before, but being dominated by Eren always turns you on.

"I love you too," Eren whispers, but before anything fun could happen the door to your bedroom suddenly burst open.

You and Eren both jump apart as your kids stand in the doorway rubbing their eyes. You both sit up on the bed as your six and four-year-old kids stare at the two of you confused.

"Dad, what were you and mom doing?" Your oldest asks as Eren and you exchange a glance. An annoying amount of deja vu making itself known.

"We were just playing around. You two head back to bed alright, uncle Armin will be here to pick you guys up in the morning," Eren says as your kids cheer excitedly.

"Ugh and I thought Mikasa was bad," you mutter as Eren looks at you and laughs a bit.

"I'll go tuck them in, it seems we'll pick up where we started once they're gone," Eren says as he picks up your kids swiftly before walking them to their room.

Your family isn't perfect, but you wouldn't trade them in for anything.