~4~

"...and most importantly no physical fighting. Everyone understand the rules?" The laser tag instructor asks as everyone nods.

"Alright, two teams. Pick either the blue or the red gun," the instructor says as everyone reaches for a weapon. Your unsurprised to find the following teams as follows.

Blue: Connie, Sasha, Jean
Red: Mikasa, Armin, Eren

Leaving you to be the unlucky extra.

"Oh uneven teams, do you want to sit out and rotate in so that it's fair?" The instructor asks you as Mikasa speaks up.

"It's OK, she can join the blue team,"

"Hey, Mikasa, what's up with you?" Armin asks easily sensing the tension between the two of you.

"Sure, are you guys OK with that?" You ask the blue team who quickly nods. You grab a blue laser gun and join your team as you enter the dome on opposite ends. You feel someone grab your arm suddenly making you stop.

"Y/N, be careful with Mikasa in there. I have a feeling she'll come after you," Eren warns you as you shrug.

"Well maybe I'll go after her too, I don't plan on holding back," you say as Eren smirks.

"Fine, then I won't either," Eren says as you walk through the door into the neon-lit room. You meet up with the rest of your team which has already begun plotting.

"Crap, how are we gonna beat Mikasa? The chick is scary athletic," Connie says as you roll your eyes.

"We'll be fine, I'm on the team after all. I can handle Mikasa," Jean announces confidently as Sasha snorts.

"Don't you remember that time in gym class when she tackled you during football? You had to go to the hospital," Sasha says as your eyes widen. Is Mikasa seriously that aggressive?

"Why don't we just try to have fun. Armin at least doesn't seem like that big a threat. One of us can target him, two people on Mikasa, and one on Eren," you offer as Connie raises his eyebrows suggestively at you.

"You want to go after Eren right?" Connie asks as you shake your head.

"Actually, no. I think you should go after Armin, Sasha against Eren and then Jean and I will take care of Mikasa," you say as Jean chuckles.

"Won't that make your little boyfriend mad if he sees us teaming up together?" Jean asks as you smirk at him.

"One not my boyfriend, two are you scared of pissing him off? I thought we were destined to win with you on the team?" You ask playfully as Jean's face grows serious.

"As if I'd be scared of Eren. Let's kick ass!" Jean declares loudly as an overhead speaker turns on.

"Alright. You guys have two rounds, first one ten minutes, second one twenty minutes. Good luck to both teams," a voice says as a countdown begins. As soon as the buzzer goes off your team separates to go hunt the others.

Almost immediately you hear Sasha scream making you flinch as you and Jean hide behind a wall. You watch his back as he advances and makes his way up a ramp. You go to follow behind him but his vest suddenly lights up.

"Crap, Y/N!" Jean yells as you peak out of the corner and see Mikasa standing there aiming for him. You quickly lift your gun and take the shot-making Mikasa's vest light up. Instead of aiming for Jean now, Mikasa follows you as you rush through the maze of walls trying to be aware of the target on your back.

You find yourself at a dead-end and begin to panic as you hear footsteps behind you. Mikasa turns the corner and aims her gun at you while glaring at you as you aim your gun at her as well.