𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Star

1 hour later

Oh my god. That. Was literally one of the best things I ever had in my life.

That shit was bussin' bussin' no cap.

And I've got oreo milkshake for later.😌

Hue left. But yet, he was the one that said we needed to relax.😒

But where he at tho?

But I'm not mad. I mean, he said it was important so I guess that's an excuse.

I'm bored now. I don't wanna watch T.V cause I already do enough of that at home.

Wait a minute. This is a fucking hotel. They have a goddamn swimming pool.

I swear to god I'm so dumb.

I went over to the closet and grabbed my bag.

Shit. I didn't pack my swimsuit. Now how the fuck am I supposed to go swimming?

Ugh.

I put my bag back in the closet and then I noticed a note on Hue's bag.

I picked it up.

It said:

"Your swimsuit and speaker is in my bag. I packed it in case you wanted to swim. I know how you like to listen to music when your around water. Be careful. I'll be back soon. I love you."

                                            - Huey.

Aww🥺

He's such a gentleman.

I went into his bag carefully and grabbed my swimsuit.

I haven't wore this thing in so long, I don't even know if I can still fit it.

---------------------------------------------------------

I can fit it. I look sexyyyy. But probably too sexy, but whatever.

But fr, I couldn't find another one to tone it down? I'll have to find less sexy one somewhere

I looked at myself in the mirror. I feel like I'm wearing lingerie. It kinda feels forbidden to wear this to the pool. But whatever.

I grabbed a towel and speaker, and the room key, and headed down to the pool.

---------------------------------------------------------

OOH, HOLY SHIT THIS WATER IS COLD AS FUCK!!

But on the bright side, no one else is here but me.

BUT THIS WATER IS TOO FUCKING COLD.

Okay okay okay. Just go under and get it over with.

3... 2... 1.

I took a deep breath and went underwater and came back up.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I haven't did that in so long.

But now it's a little less colder. I swam back over to my phone and cut my speaker on.

Now what should I play?

Got it.

I played Catch The Sun by Lil Baby.

I don't care what anybody fuckin' says about that song, that is one of the best songs ever.

I put my phone down, and started swimming. I gotta get at least a few laps in.

I'm glad I know how to swim, cause otherwise I'd be out here looking like a fucking idiot.

I'm so lucky.😌💅🏾

---------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later

"Ow"

Jeez. I'm just trying to blow dry my fucking hair, so where the fuck did all these knots come from??

I don't see how people can sleep with their hair wet. It's just... no.

Like I ain't trying to get sick. Hell nah bitch. Y'all can get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Oh my god, finally. It's out.

Now I can blow dry it.

A few minutes later

My hair looks like a fucking lion mane bro.

But it's kinda cute. It's almost as big as Hue's.

The door opened.

Oh finally!

"Hue bearrrr!"

I jumped in his arms.

He laughed.

"You missed me that much? I was only gone for a few hours"

I looked at him sort of offended.

"I always miss you when your away from me. What? You want me to stop?"

"No. Of course I don't. I just think it's... cute. When you do that"

"Awww"

"Now come on, I'm ready to go to sleep"

I got down off of him and ran over to the bed.

"Come on bubba"

He took his shirt off leaving him only in a tank top.

Lawd have mercy his muscles, ooh chile. It's so rare I ever get to actually see them.

He climbed into bed and spooned me.

He layed his head on my neck. I love when he does that. He's so warm.

A few minutes later, my mind had drifted off into a state of unconsciousness. And happiness.