𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Huey

Today's the day. I'm marrying the love of my life.

This is one of the moments where I can actually say I'm proud of the decision I've made.

Star is gonna look so beautiful. I can feel it. I can't wait to call her Mrs. Freeman.

"Huey"

"Yeah C?"

"Come on, man. It's time to put your tux on"

"Right behind you"

---------------------------------------------------------

(His tux!🥰)

I fixed the collar of my tux.

"Huey"

"Yeah?"

"I'm proud of you, man. I know you made the right decision for you. If you ever need anything, call me bro. You know I'm here"

"Thanks, C. I know I made the right decision. I know I can always count on you, man"

I dapped him up.

"You ready?"

"As I'll ever be"

"Let's go"

We walked down the aisle and got into position.

Caesar is my man of honor. Riley was gonna be the MOH, but I decided for him to be our ring-bearer instead.

Now all I have to do is wait.

---------------------------------------------------------

Star

"I can't do this. I can't. I can't do this. FUCK. I'm so nervousssss. I'm gonna cry, I'm gonna cry"

"No no no. Don't cry. Your makeup will be ruined. Your just having wedding jitters. You're gonna be fine. Just relax. Take a deep breath"

"It's easy for you to say Jaz, your not the one getting married!"

I put my head down and tried to relax.

"Hey, look at me"

I did as she said.

"Who are you?"

"What?"

"I said, who are you?"

"Is that some sort of trick question?"

"Answer the damn question!"

"Okay okay! I am Star"

"Who?"

"Star"

"That's right. And who does Star love?

"Huey"

"And who does Huey love?"

"Me"

"Right again. So what are you bitchin' about? This is supposed to be one of the best moments of your life and goddamn it, it will be! You are gonna go out there and get married! To the one and only person you love. You're gonna get married, have kids, and anything else you want in life, and I will not except anything less than that. You hear me? This is your special day. Not mine, not your auntie's, not Riley's, yours. Do you understand that? It's yours. This is the day, you fully commit yourself to the person you love. So get your shit together, and go out there and get married, damn it!"

"Damn it, Jaz! You're gonna make me cry!"

I softly wiped the tears from my face.

"Thank you, Jazmine. You've always been there for me, and I feel like I don't say this enough, but I truly love and cherish you from the bottom of my heart. Your truly a girl's best friend"

I laughed and so did she.

Auntie came in the room.

"It's time! You ready?"

I looked at Jaz one more time and she shook her head at me.

I took one more deep breath.

"I'm ready"

I gave Jaz a hug and she went to the alter.

Auntie looked like she had been crying.

"Look at you. All grown up. Your so beautiful"

"Auntieee. Your gonna make me cry"

She laughed and wiped a tear from her face.

"Come on"

I latched my arm onto hers and we walked out.

I took one last deep breath.