𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 & 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞

Star

(Her dress! (Just a refresher🥰)

My eyes automatically connected with Hue's.

But only this time, I didn't look away.

He was observing me from top to bottom. I blushed and my face started to heat up.

He had a look on his face that I had never seen before.

Auntie whispered in my ear.

"You see the way he's looking at you?"

"Of course I do. That's why my face is flushed right now"

"He really loves you"

"And I love him too"

"I'm still expecting some nieces or nephews soon~"

"Auntie!"

She laughed.

I just shook my head and smiled.

Finally, we reached the alter.

Auntie let me go, and gave Hue my hand.

And right in that moment, everything became perfect.

"You look... Beautiful❤️"

I blushed.

"And you look very handsome as well~"

He smiled.

"Dearly beloved, We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Star Willows and Huey Freeman. Star, you first.

I sighed and smiled.

"Oh man, where do I begin? These past few years have been absolutely crazy but wonderful. All the memories, the good times, these are the things I will never forget but cherish them the most. And you, Huey  Freeman. I still remember the first day we met. And boy, was that crazy. If someone would have told me a few tears ago, that I would be getting married to you, I wouldn't have believed it. But I do now. And I know we have had our ups and downs, but that had never stopped me from loving you. Huey, I truly love you. I love the way the way you make me feel when you give me little nicknames, or when you hold me in bed at night, or when you bring me flowers, or tell me I look beautiful even when I look like a mess. Those things make me so happy, and I wouldn't have them any other way. I promise to be by your side through good and bad, better or worse, sickness and health. I promise to comfort you when your at your lowest. I love you more than anything. To infinity and beyond and way beyond that~"

"Star. The love of my life. You are extraordinary. For the last few years, I fell more in love with you everyday. You are the only person that made me come out of my shell. And I thank you for that. Star, you are the most important thing to me in this world. You are the reason I get up every morning. Cause I get to see your beautiful face right next to mine. I love everything about you. From top to bottom. I promise to be there for you whenever you need me to be. And to always dry your tears when your crying or your sad. I promise to be by your side through good or bad, for better or worse, and sickness and health. I love you more than anything else in this world. I love all your perfect imperfections. I love you."

At this point, I was crying. He wiped a tear from my cheek.

"The ring-bearer please"

Riley came out. He came up to us and gave us the rings. I'm surprised he didn't say something like "Man this shit is gay, or why ya'll got me doing this?"

"With this ring, I pronounce you my husband"

"With this ring, I pronounce you my wife"

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I smirked and pulled him down by his tie, and kissed him.

And there it was again. The butterflies. The joyfulness. Everything.

I pulled away and put my arms around his neck and my forehead on his.

Everyone started clapping.

"Mrs. Freeman?"

"Yes, Mr. Freeman?"

"I love you"

"Aww, I love you too"

I kissed him again and pulled away.

"Mrs. Freeman. I like the sound of that"

I laughed.

"Come on"

He grabbed my hand and we walked down the aisle. I waved at everyone and blew kisses.

This is it. I'm now Mrs. Freeman. Hm. I like the sound of that too.❤️🥰