𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐝

Jazmine's POV

"No stop!! It's not gonna fit!!"

"Just relax, I'll be more gentle"

"It's not gonna fit!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!! It's mine anyway"

"Why don't we try it from the back? It'll most likely fit better and it'll be a little less painful"

"You sure it's gonna fit?"

"Absolutely"

"Alright then. On the count of 3. 1...2...3!"

We both grunted at the same time, and a few seconds later it went in.

I sighed a breath of relief.

"Well, that would've been easier and less of a hassle, if we just did that the first time"

"It would have. But I enjoyed hearing and seeing you struggle~"

I hit him on his arm and scoffed defensively.

"Can I ask why you want a tiny fridge in your room, when you have a bigger one not even 30 feet away from you?"

"Because. Sometimes the fridge is too far away for me, and I don't like having to get up and walk all the way in there."

He looked down and laughed.

"You are incredible"

I smirked.

"Why thank you~"

Seconds later, his arms snaked around my waist, and he pulled my body to his. My eyes connected with his. A few seconds later, I broke the eye contact, my face being beet red.

"You're doing it again"

"Doing what, darling~?"

My face flushed even more.

"You're putting me under your trance, by dazzling me"

"I'm dazzling you?"

I made a face at him.

He smirked at me.

"Would you like me to stop, Mi amor~?

I felt weak in the knees and damn near fainted right then and there. I grabbed onto his shirt for support.

"You're very touchy-feely today~"

I made a face at him.

"Shut up! It's your fault! Now help me sit down"

He helped me over to my bed and I layed down, turned on my side, to indicate that I was mad at him.

"Aww come on Mina~ You can't be mad at me, for something I can't control"

Fuck. He's using another one of my weaknesses. He knows I love being called that. But ONLY by him.

"Don't. Don't do that"

"Do what?"

"That. That thing you just- That. You know what I'm talking about. You know I can't- mm."

"What? Call you Mina~? But don't you like being called that Cara de Angel~? (Angel face)

At this point, I think it's safe to say I was blushing like always. I rolled over on my stomach and whined.

"Fuck youuuu. I hate you so muchhhh"

"I think the first part, is your job. So, when, where, and what time? And I know you love me~"