Dad?

"Mum?" I said. She turned around and said "sorry hinny I don't think I'm your mum"
"Its Lyra" I said. Her eyes grew wide.
"Lyra? I have missed you so much and I don't care if you have a baby I love you loads" she said hugging me
"I love you too mum" I said giggling and crying
"So what brings you here" she said pulling out of the hug
"I could ask you the same question" I said.
"After you left, we moved away because we couldn't handle it if we saw you again"
"Really? Why?"
"Because I made the biggest mistake of my life letting you leave and handle a baby by yourself and speak of the devil this is him isn't it?" She asked
"Yes haha his name is Noah"

My mum helped me unpack all of my stuff and we went shopping.

"Mum don't you have work to do"
"I'm pretty sure finding my long lost daughter is more important" there was silence for a bit. we went into a furniture shop.

"So you didn't tell me why you moved here"
"Oh well it's a long story"
"I have all day"

"Well I moved in with my friend Georgia and things just went crazy from there.. I had a baby, found out I love Luke, found out Lukes a jerk, ran away, Luke ran away and etc etc and here I am! Wow that wasn't a long story at all"
"Well there must have been a better reason to move"
"Oh well I kissed Lukes best friend and his girlfriend walked in on us so yeah... How's Matty and jord?" I ask
"They are good.. actually they both have girlfriends"
"Well I never thought they would come into the same sentence!!" I said giggling at my remark.

*lukes pov*

She said she loved me and then left me. Why did she kiss Mikey? I don't even care about that I just need to find her. She can't of moved country it would of cost too much. I know let's try and ring her!

"Hello" she says
"Lyra! Are you safe? Were are you? Please come home! I miss you! And most of all I love you and Noah"
"Luke y-you know I can't come home even if I wanted to. It's time to move on. There is nothing special about me"
"There is. You are the diamond in the rough" I say
"Just hearing your voice makes me sad Luke. Just don't try and talk to me." she said. I'm not going to let that happen.
"I can't do that"
"Why?"
"Because if I let you go it would be like my heart has shattered into 1000 pieces" I said. I want her next to me. I love her.

~one month later~

*lyras pov*

I have been speaking to Luke and my family every day. Luke over text obviously. I want to see his face. But I know it will be hard because everyone will hate me.

I am thinking of going back. I don't know whether too.

*katies pov*

Me and Mikey have broken up. I am still getting over it. We broke up because we were at a party and he cheated. I miss Lyra and now I know it wasn't her who chose to kiss Mikey. She was my best friend. When me Georgia and Jade hang out it's boring and there is no entertainment- we just go on our phones all night. I want to text Lyra to tell her I forgive her. Because everyone makes mistakes.

It has been really boring and there is no entertainment anymore. I got a text.

Lyra 😡😭: Hey Katie I'm really sorry for what I did and I really want you to forgive me.

Me: A bit late much

Lyra😭: sorry I'm sorry

Me: that made sense 😂

Lyra😭: do you forgive me?

Me: yes. We miss you crazy much ya know.

Lyra😭: why I'm just boring old Lyra

Me: I will tell you something. You are not boring. Out lives have been shit since you have gone.

Lyra😭: the thing is I don't think I can come back. I'm no good for any of you and I have found my family again. We are happy

Me: please come back!! Let me tell you a secret 😎 Luke has a gf 🙈

He hasn't really I just want her to come home.

Lyra😭: yet another reason not to come home.

Me: do you not want to win him back?

Lyra😭: of course I do I love him! But he doesn't love me back

Me: hahaha he doesn't love you? Really? He has a picture on his wall of you and Calum told me that he kisses it every night

Lyra😭: really?

Me: yes haha

Lyra😭: wierd child.. anyway gtg ✌️

Me: KK bye

*lyras pov*

I am coming home. Home to where everyone misses me apparently. So I book the soonest ticket and tell my family were I am going.

I pack my bags and go to the airport in a taxi. The man was a bit wierd.

"Is this the way to the airport?" I ask
"Of course it is sweetie" he replied. I'm sure this isn't the way. We stopped at an old house.
"This isn't the airport" I say
"I know" he rips his mask off and it's my dad.
"Your coming with me." He says grabbing my arm.
"H-how d-did you g-get out of j-jail" I ask
"Aww isn't it cute.. my baby stutters"
"I'm not your baby!" I say and try to break free. It was a useless effort. He punched me and took me inside.

-----------------------------------------

What's going to happen next then?

Idek myself but I will make it goooddddd!!!

Byeee my little beautys,

Molly ✌️