Thats a cute book

*Lukes pov*

PAUL CHEATED ON LYRA HOW DARE HE. IM GOING TO PUNCH HIM SO HARD HE WONT BE ABLE TO FEEL HIS FACE. Should i tell Lyra? Yes it would be the right thing to do.

Everyone was starting to leave now apart from Georgia, Lyra, Katie and Jade because they were close to the band.

I walked up to her and said "can i have a word?"
She agreed and we walked into the closet because thats the only place where nobody was seen as Paul took my bedroom.
"I... uh....need....uh..to.....uh."
"Just say it for christ sakes im tired and cant be doing with this" Lyra said, wow she can be fiesty at times. I like it.
"Paulischeatingonyourightnowwithaslutinmybedroom"
"What slow it down alot"
"Paul is cheating on you with a slut in my bedroom"
"No hes not.... Just because you cant have me doesnt mean you can make stuff up" wow she sounds like me a few days ago.
"I know you dont mean that" i say
"Yes i do"
By now i was dragging her up the stairs and told her to be quiet when we crept into my room. I leaped for the lightswitch clicked it on and oh... no one was there just a messed up bedsheet.

"You are such a liar!" She said pushing me up to the wall. Wow she had strength. She punched my face and ran to the toilet.

To be honest i dont care about the blood gushing out of under my eye from the ring she was wearing that cut me all i care about is if shes okay.

I leaped towards the toilet door and swung it open to see her vomiting in the toilet. Personally i hate vomit but i would do anything for her; I grabbed hold of her hair and asked her why she was throwing up and she burst out into tears.

After a while she stopped vomiting and said "Im not allowed to tell you why... Paul told me i cant because if my mum finds out she will end up kicking me out of the house and dumping me on him."
"Please tell me Lyra. You know you can trust me"
"Oh really after you lied about Paul cheating on me and when you called me a bitch; yeah i can trust you"
"Lyra please tell me what Paul did to you"
"He.." She breathed out heavily
"I havent even told my best friends about this yet"
"He.... uh.. kinda......got me pregnant?" She said as a question and i couldnt take in what she just said. I knew this would happen to her! Thats what he does he gets a girl pregnant and then leaves them to raise the child by themselves!I need to punch something... now.

*Lyras pov*

Lukes eyes were no longer pretty and blue they were dark and he looked like he could punch something. He ran out of the bathroom and i followed. He had his eyes on one person grinding with another girl. It was Paul. Maybe Paul did cheat on me? He punched Paul across the jaw and Paul swung a punch but Luke bent down. Luke was easily winning and he had him pinned against the wall.
"Luke stop please... Luke STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!" I yelled and he let go and ran upstairs. I helped Paul up and asked him if he wanted to go to the hospital but he said he would be okay. I need to know what's wrong with Luke. Afterall he lied to me about Paul cheating on me and yes Paul was grinding on a girl but im used to it by now. Why was he so bothered when i told him i was pregnant?

I went upstairs to find Luke writing in a book and it wasnt his journal. He had headphones in his ears so didnt hear me come in and he was crying? Why? Drops of water kept on dropping onto the page and it smudged the ink but i could still read the words. They looked like song lyrics:

Taking every breath away,
With all the mistakes ive made,
From all the letters that i saved,
This is everything i didnt say.

I wish i could of made you stay,
But im the only one to blame,
I know that its a little too late,
This is everything i didnt say.

I Couldnt help but wonder who the song was about. Was it about me? No it cant be. I tapped him on the shoulder and made him jump and hide his book.
"I read that page so there is no point in hiding it from me" i say chuckling
"Can you go away please im not in the mood" he said moodily.
"No i wont especially when your like this" i say
"I dont want you to be with me." Luke replied
"Haha this is funny because earlier it was like this but the other way around because i was the one who wanted you to go away" even that didnt make him laugh so something was definately wrong.

We talked and talked for hours about useless stuff and it was now 1.00am. I was lay in his bed with him and i had my head nuzzled in his shoulder. We were watching How I Met Your Mother in the background.
I asked him "who was that song about?"
"Ummm.... Well it was about Sadie..... Yeah Sadie" he replied. My heart sank when he said that and i dont know why because i have Paul.
"Well i am having a sleepover at Georgias so i best get going!" I climb out of bed but he says
"The beds cold now thanks Lyra"
"Your welcome" i say whilst walking off "I know your looking at my ass aswell."

I went downstairs and into the living room. This house had a layout just like mine; well we do live next door to eachother! In the living room was Ashton, Calum and Michael and Katie, Georgia and Jade.
"Finally where have you been?" Georgia said.
"Ohh i was with Luke... and no not like that"
"Yeah sure we all believe you" Calum said whilst everyone laughed at his small remark.
"I have a boyfriend!"
"Yeah a boyfriend who is known for getting girls...." Mikey elbowed Ashton in the ribs after saying that.
"Getting girls what?" I was curious to know what he was going to say.
"Getting girls back on track" Mikey said and everyone sighed in relief. That wasnt the real reason but i couldnt be bothered asking him what it was.
"Is anyone left in the house?" I said
"No, they all left after the fight."

"Wheres Luke?" Calum asked.
"I dont know i will go and look for him now."
"Hes probably too messed up after what you did to him" Katie said so i just walked off up the stairs. I didnt bother to knock but that was a bad idea because Luke was stood butt naked with wet hair. He turned around and was as shocked as i was; we stood there for a moment before i say "cover your body up please" he put a towel around his waist and walked up to me so we were inches apart and said
"Are you sure you want me to cover this up?" He was showing his perfectly toned body off infront of me and his v-lines were just amazing. Nothing like what Paul had. Pauls were really chisled and i didnt perticularly like that because they were to big and bulky; i like it when you can see them slightly.
I was stood there for a while and boy did i want to kiss his rosy red lips right now they were just so.... so kissable. I put my hands on his chest and inched towards him before someone came and opened the door violently. It was Ashton. We pulled apart very fast
"Looks like the shoes on the other foot now Luke"
"I wasnt actually kissing her and plus, shes taken." Luke said. I dont like that word 'Taken'. Well i dont mind it but i dont want to be taken by Paul.
"Dont worry guys i wont tell anyone..yet"
Oh no he is going to tell someone. Well thats life i suppose.
"I'll meet you downstairs?" I asked Luke
"Yes"

It took a good half hour before luke was down in some tracksuit bottoms and a vest top
"Did it take you long enough?" I said
"He was probably getting rid of that boner you gave him" Calum said,
"Hahaha funny that" Luke laughs.

We all sit down to watch some tv because it was too late to watch a film and there isnt enough space for us all on the massive 7 person sofa but we manage to squeeze on even with four six-foot giants on there. It was like everyone was together except me and Luke. The order went Michael, Katie, Jade, Ashton, Calum, Georgia, me and Luke which was kind of akward because i was trying to keep as much distance from Luke as possible after them brief encounters. I was now wearing one of Lukes oversized tops which went down to my knees.
We just sat there talking until one by one everyone dropped asleep. The wierd thing was is that i was quite comfortable falling asleep with both of Lukes arms around me.