Hello?

(Above is what she looks like)

I stood there for a moment. Why would he want to help me? Im such a boring person. Im suprised he hasnt hit the box out of my hand or punched me. Seriously though why is he so perfect? He is kind and gorgeous. No Lyra he is not perfect because he may not be clever.
"Hello?" He said whilst clicking his fingers looking at me with his light blue eyes. "Oh sorry hi... Erm yeah you can help me if u want but im sure you wont want to"
"And why excactly wouldnt i want to help you?" He replyed. "Well im just a boring girl who isnt fun to be around and you looked very busy"
"You dont look like a boring person because that sense of style is very interesting and that english accent is very nice too" i decided to leave it there and we passed eachother boxes and take them inside. We both grabbed one box at the same time and looked at eachother for a few seconds until he said "i'll take it its the last box its fine" It was getting dark and i watched the sun going down and i realised he had been inside for a long time so i walked through the door and saw him with my diary in his hands.... i stopped and stared at him for a moment. A stranger is looking through my journal what a creeper!! I knew i should have never let him in my house!
He must of knew what i thought because he dropped my diary and ran out of the door. Boy am i never speaking to him again...that wierdo. He probably stalks girls when he isnt at school! I ate my dinner and went to my bed which the boy helped me make. I went to sleep wondering were he got up to in my diary.
--------------------------------------------
I know this book isnt very good but oh wellll