She didnt ask how i was. Not once

"luke..." I said pulling out of the kiss.
"Yes baby?"
"Just because we kissed doesnt mean you can call me baby"
"Oh sorry what's got into you" he said
"What's got into me? Oh I will tell you what's got into me. Remember the day I left Luke? Yeah you said you loved me. Now you are going out with that charlie girl and she is stunning and how am I meant to compete with that? ALSO YOU ALL COMPLETELY FORGOT I EXISTED AND LET ANOTHER GIRL MOVE IN WITH GEORGIA"
"You know what Lyra? I love her more than I ever loved you and ITS ALSO NOT ALL ABOUT YOU OKAY? SOME OTHER PEOPLE HAVE LIVES TOO SO JUST LEA-"

"Are you two alright?" Georgia asked
"Yeah we were just having some friendly banter" Luke said putting his arm around me. Ergh. Jerk.
"Oh well it just sounded like you were yelling"
"We wer-" I was about to say but Luke kicked me in my leg so I said "we weren't haha"
"Oh okay come back in when you want to" Georgia said

What's got into him?

*lukes pov*

I can't believe she just came home then she thought Charlie was my girlfriend so walked out and was about to go home?! Why? Then she has the guts to say I don't love her?

The kiss was amazing though. I will never get old of that.

She needs to stop thinking about herself all the time. I mean I have really missed her. Also she doesn't know what I have been through in the time she's been gone . She hasn't once asked me how I was. Not once.

My mum died.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry its short 😢 I just wanted to leave it there bc why not and I will upload another chapter tonight (hopefully)

His mum died 😭 not in real life obviously hahaha

Anyways,

Byeeee my little beautys,

Molly 💃