Paul- again?

*lyras pov*

I decided to start walk to the park. It is starting to go dark. I know you are going to think that i have only just woke up but Luke and i woke up at around 3.00pm because we were both shattered. I have only been gone for a very short while so i just sat down leaning on a tree.

I saw Paul walking towards me so i stood up and walked fastly picking up pace with every step. He carried on shouting things like "your so useless" "I hope the baby dies along with you" "I would pay to see you and your boyfriend die" "your a little slag who sleeps around". "You just always want attention". That's what made me feel bad not him calling me slut and slag and a little bitch its that he thinks I am attention seeking. To be honest I can't believe I lost my virginity to him.

He doesn't affect me it's Luke who affected me when he called me a bitch. I started to cry. Seriously I am such a wuss I don't even know how I have any friends. I just always want attention-Pauls right.

He is still following me and I'm starting to get tired he is catching up. Luckily my house is just around the corner so I can make it that far. My feet can't move very fast anymore but I can make it.

I got through the door of the flat and let out a sigh of relief. I started to walk through to my bedroom quietly so that no one notices me and it surprisingly works. No one noticed. I opened my bedroom door to find Luke and Katie making out.

"WHAT THE HELL! AM I INTERUPTING SOMETHING?"
"Shhhh.... Lyra relax... Just don't tell anyone alright? You wouldn't want to wreck your friendship would you?" Luke said.
"No..." I replied.

Katie just stood there in shock. I walked out the room and I can't be bothered with Luke right now it's too much effort. I don't like him anymore. Okay so maybe I do abit but he likes Katie.

I walked out and people were telling me I looked like I had saw a ghost. I just watched all the good couples around the room laughing and having fun. It was like in movies when everything slows down and you just see everything fuzzy. What really annoyed me was how Michael was having fun with Katie- he thinks the world of her. But Katie doesn't feel the same way.

She walked out of the room and I noticed Luek followed. I bet there going to have a make out session. I will just leave them too it. Afterall, I don't like Luke so why should I be so bothered about him?

*katies pov*

If Luke wrecks anything between me and Michael I will kill him. I felt nothing in Lukes kiss it was just like...eww.

I need to talk to him. Him and Lyra look so lonely they are just watching all the couples in the room sadly. Right. Talk to him now. I dragged him into Lyras room and this time I'm making sure nothing happens.

"Luke why did you do that?" I asked
"I don't know I saw you and you looked like.... like Lyra. I know that sounds wierd but I have been having hallucinations since I was young so I saw Lyra as you. Well that's awkward. And to be honest I felt nothing in that kiss"
"Me niether... That's lucky"
"Ohh and don't tell anyone I have hallucinations because your the first person I have told about it" he told me
"Luke, we need to tell people what happened... Our story can be that you have been having hallucinations since you were very young and you thought I was Lyra."
"Can I say I thought you were Sadie?"
"Yeah... Lyra thinks you like Sadie" Katie said.
"But I actually like her.... Dont tell her though"

We walked through and told people what happened. Mikey looked shocked... He believed me though and that makes me happy that he trusts me. Luke is still a bitch though