Boner?

( this one starts in third person)

"Well then how are you? I said i was going to kill you." Paul said
"You actually said that if i set Lyra free you will kill me so." Luke started to walk away.
"Where do you think your going?" Paul asked whilst Lyra nuzzled her head into Lukes back
"Home" Luke replied confidently.
"Aww your taking that slut home and your making sure she is protected because she has handcuffs on"
"No! If you say one more word against her is swear.... i swear.."
"Ohh Luke doesnt have very good come backs right whore?" Paul said laughing.
"Stop it! Stop it now! The next time you say a word against her i swear you wont have a face" Luke said.
"Ooooo im scared" Paul replied sarcastically.
"Lets go Lyra" Luke said dragging her along with him.
"Dont you mean slag?" Paul said clearly just trying to wind Luke up.

Luke ran up to him and punched him in the face with his free hand. Paul fell to the floor and Luke dragged Lyra along whilst he ran away.

They got quite far home until lyra said "why? Why did you do that? You shouldnt let him get to you! He will just beat you up worse and harder next time and you know he will win."
"Oh so you think im not capable of beating him up?"
"No i... uh... mean....uh" Lyra said.
"thought so!" Luke started to run so of course Lyra had to run to.
"Luke this is no use you cant get away from me. Why? Why did you hit him?"
"He treated you like shit. I couldnt watch him break your heart!"
"Honestly im fine... Im used to it by now"
"Lyyyrrraaaaa"
"Lukkkeeeeee"
"I feel so bad on you when Paul treats you like shit"
"Luke im fine" Lyra said
"But your not" Luke said
"But i am! Stop trying to control my life and try and feel like me because its never going to happen! Whats the point in feeling sorry in me when you cant feel the same!" She yelled as she approached the front door of the appartments walked up the stairs and yanked the door open. Luke just looked shocked.
"We have to be quiet in here" Luke told Lyra
"No shit sherlock!"
Luke giggled.

"This isnt funny Lucas its serious"
"Okay" he said laughing quietly
"Stop it!" She whispered whilst slapping his arm. He just rubbed the sore spot. She dragged him through the room Jade, Ashton, Mikey and Katie were sleeping in and took him to her bedroom.

"Ohhh...who said i wanted to sleep in here?" Luke said.
"I didnt i just walked you through here because its the quietest place in the house" Lyra replied "im still annoyed at you by the way."
"Ok"

*Lyras pov*

This child really knows how to push my buttons i wish he would just quit asking questions because im tired. We got in the house and Georgia said "i am willing to take your handcuffs off"
"Thank the lord" i said
"Not that its bad bieng next to you but arrghh i cant be bothered explaining." i added.

"Go and sort yourself out in the bathroom" i said sternly. Lookily he still had all his clothes because as soon as he got back to Sydney he came to mine and Georgias apartment. Cute.

I started to go into a daydream about Luke until he came out of the bathroom and clicked his fingers "hello?"
"De ja vu!" We both said at the same time
"That was so wierd" I said
"Like the first time we met... Ive always wanted to know what you were thinking about!" You.

I went into the kitchen got some food and looked at the clock 3.00am? What? I need to get to sleep. Oh well. I will catch up someday. I was eating some slightly warm pizza from earlier and my eyes started to droop... going more tired.... sleep.... I only noticed i had fell asleep when two arms snaked underneath my and started to carry me bridal- style. Im suprised whoever is carrying me can because im just like an elephant. The person tucked me into bed and said stroking my hair

"night baby... You need to know that you are beautiful and i would never change a thing about you. Not even that you fart alot. You are pefect just the way you are and im sorry for that argument. I know i can never feel how you feel so there is no point in me feeling sorry for you but just know this.... You are a special person and i am never letting go of you. Your contagous laughs and madness drives me crazy sometimes but i dont car because you dont care what people think of you and you are unique. You are a strong confident girl- no woman and you can deal with anything the world throws at you. 'What doesnt kill you makes you stronger' omg im so gay i will stop now. Night my gorgeous gem. Even though you arent mine you will stay friends with ne forever." He kissed my forehead.

He didnt understand how much that means to me. How much he means to me. Just knowing 1 person... 1 person likes me justt he way i am is amazing. I started to tear up. Why is he so nice to me? Im nothing special. I drifted into a deep sleep before i heard someone come into my room and use the bathroom. I opened my eyes slightly and because it took such a long time to adjust i couldnt tell who it was. "Georgia, im cold"
"Its Luke"
"Luke?"
"Yes" his voice is deep and very sexy and attractive.
"Come here"
He came over and he had no shirt on. I think i abit of dribble cmae out when i looked at his v-line and not very muscly body but thats more attractive and sat on the end of the bed. I pulled him closer until i could lean on him. He still had his legs off the bed though.
"Luke seriously im cold just come in the bed"
"Are you sure?"
"Noooo ive just been draghing you closer for no reason" i say
"Your funny you are."
"Its a talent" i say whilst flicking my hair.
He puts his legs in the bed with me and i started to wriggle around finding a comfortable position.
"Stop wriggling!" Luke said
"Im sorry"
I wriggled one last time alot and he just said "can i.... uh.... just... uh.... go... uh... foroneminute." He ran to the bathroom.
Well then what happened to him.

I knocked on the bathroom door "is everything alright?"
"Well yeah apart from you giving me a fucking boner!"