Everything can change in a day

*Lukes pov*

It's amazing how much can change in a day. It's like one minute your happy that you have friends and then you kiss one of them thinking it was someone else and all your friends hate you.

I wish I didn't have this hallucination thing because it just messes my life up.

I got the bus to school sat by myself today. No one likes me anymore. It was all my fault.... I would run away again but my mum has grounded me for a few months. I guess I will have to find a new band.

-3 days later-

Calum talked to me today and he believed me. He told me I was a jerk though (which I deserved). Ashton has been talking to me too and so has Jade. I just need Mikey, Katie, Georgia and last but not least Lyra to believe me. She is due in about 2 months.

I am going to ask my mum to invite all my friends around and tell them about it. Everyone came except Lyra. They actually came and she told them everything. They all believed me and they know that I thought it was Lyra I was kissing.

They have been trying to persuade Lyra for ages. Even my mum. I haven't told her I thought it was her not Sadie. To be honest I don't like Sadie at all. I hope non of her friends have told her because I told them I will tell her when I'm ready.