I dont like him- do i?

*lukes pov*

It's amazing how so much can change in a day. It's like one minute you are having a great time and the next you have no friends.

I have been getting the bus to school by myself and eating dinner in the toilets. No one believes me that I have hallucinations.

No one would notice if I ran away again right now. But I can't because I am grounded for 6 months. It's all because of my mental illness of hallucinations.

-3 days later-

Calum has been speaking to me again because he's the only one who believes me. At least someone does.

My mum has invited all of my closest friends around to tell them about my hallucinations and what actually happened on that night. Everyone turned up except Lyra. We told them everything like how i like Lyra and I have had the condition since I was 6.

I told everyone not to tell her that I like her because I can tell her in my own time. I want it to be at the best possible time.

-Lyras pov-

I didn't go to Lukes thing tonight because I know something will happen.

-later on-

It's 9.00pm and I have school tomorrow great. I think I might just ring Katie. Me and her have grew close; I used to be close to Georgia but me and Katie seem to spend more time together. Don't get me wrong I love Georgia but when you speak to someone too much you get bored and have nothing to speak about.

She answered straight away like she always does.
"Hey what you doin?" I asked
"Duh playing gta"
"Ohh right surprise surprise"
"Like the name of that TV show!" We both said at the same time.
"So what was that meeting with Luke about"
"Nothing much, have you heard the news?" She asked
"No what is it!" I replied
"We are all going camping in the woods and hiking for a trip, and it's going to be in the summer holidays"
"OMG no way I'm so excited!!! Well anyway I have got to go, can't deal without nine hours of sleep!"
With a quick bye we both hung up.

*katies pov*

Atfter the phone call with Lyra I rang Michael
"Hey Mikey, I've invited Lyra to come with us on the trip!"
"Noooo! Katie what are you doing? OMG no the point was to not invite Lyra because it will be awkward between her and Luke"
"I can't leave my best friend out plus, she is a grown adult now she can deal with situations like these"

*lyras pov (again sorry)*

The next few days at school everyone had made up so we all started to hang out again. I felt awkward because I always had to tag along with the couples because I couldn't talk to Luke.

The most awkward moments are when we have to sit together in awkward silence. Whenever he says something I just ignore him. I do feel bad but Afterall he did kiss another girl. What's so bad about that? You don't like him- do you?