Can i please sit next to the nose picker?

(The tables were like this and no the classroom is not like that they are 17 for gods sake)

We walked into the office and i sat down on a comfy chair. The women was very moody and handed me the timetable as if she didnt want to be here. Georgia made me laugh by saying "welcome to whitegate" as if all the teachers are going to be that grumpy.

She snatched my timetable and locker number from my hand and firstly took me to my locker which was two away from hers and then looked at my timetable and it turns out that we both have the same lessons except for history.

Two girls walked up to Georgia and started asking her what my name was and stuff. I said "hello im right here you know and you can just ask me for my name!" A girl about the same height as me and blue hair said "I like her already and im hard to impress" we exchanged names and the blue haired girl is called Katie and the small girl with brown hair and blonde highlights is called Jade.

The blue haired girl is wearing a penguin bag, leggings,black doc martens and a black and white flannel top. Jade wore a black skirt, a nebula rucksack, glasses and a green day top so im guessing shes a bit of a nerd.

The good thing about these girls is that they dont care what people think and they can be as mad as they like. The bell went so we headed towards maths- which i am rubbish at. Just from being with these girls for about 20 minutes i already know thier roles; Georgia is the one who is the most sensible and like the mum of the girls amd she cares a little bit about her reputation, Jade is the one who is like the excitable child who gets on your nerves but connects everyone together and Katie is crazy and wierd with the things she says. Im quite a boring person when nobody knows me but when i feel comfortable around people i let go and i just think the randomist things and i dont care what subject i go onto where as other girls would be embarrased!!

We got outside the maths class and we were late by about 1 minute so we just strolled in and the teacher said "why are you late?"
To which Georgia said sudictively "Oh come on sir you can let us girls off" i would never be able to sound as seductive as Georgia i would sound like im dying or something and everyone would laugh at me! He said "alright then girls go stand at the back because we are doing a seating order". Ive always hated seating orders i end up next to the one who picks his nose or behind the one who farts. I looked around the classroom and all the tables where put together in groups of 8.

I heard a boy stifle a laugh so I turned around and it was the stalker from yesterday. Oh great i hope i dont get put next to him i would much rather sit next to the nose picker. I wonder what he was talking about? Oh well.

Katie was next to a green haired boy and they actually make a very good couple, and Jade sat next to Georgia (which was a bit unfair but of course Georgia begged sir and he had to let her off) and now it was only me, the stalker, the one who looks like a teddy bear and one who is kinda cute and his hair is like spagetti. I hope i get put next to the boy with spaggetti hair because he looks like a little cutie.
Sir shouted Ashton and Calum and i was left sat next to the stalker. I AM SO ANNOYED I COULD PUNCH SOMEONE ARGGHHHH. Apparently his name was Luke. He sat down silently and so did i.

Everyone else was deep in conversation whilst i just sat awkwardly next to Luke and the only thing he did was ask if he could borrow a pen to which i couldnt say no. He was just throwing thing around the room and im surprised hes even in this class. The lesson ended and it turned out we have a test tomorrow. yaaayyyy!! (Note the sarcasm)

It got to lunch and i was with Jade, Georgia and Katie and we were talking about general stuff until Georgia asked if we all wanted to go to hers on Friday for a sleepover. We obviously all agreed and exchanged numbers. When i was putting my number in Katies phone a message popped up at the top saying "missing you already please come to my table" i read who it was from and it said Michael... WAIT MICHAEL CLIFFORD!!! Omg Katies done now i gave Katies phone back and whispered "btw you got a message off Michael.. Dont worry im not going to tell anyone." She started to blush.