Job!

"Wake up! Wake up Lyra!" My mum shook me awake
"Lyra are you okay?"
"Yeah uh why?"
"You are sweating and screaming and saying" she breathed out, "dad."

"I had a nightmare were he kidnapped me that's it"
"Really? How did he get out of jail?"
"I don't know it was a dream wasn't it"
"Yeah... do you want me to stay with you?" my mum asked
"Yes please"

I woke up with an empty spot in my bed and I checked my phone first of all. The texts to Luke where real. The nightmare started from when I booked the plane back home. I might go back I'm not sure.

I am going to find a job tonight. I went to forever 21 but they said no as did hollister, Topshop and starbucks. I was walking home with no hope but then I saw a sign outside of a cafe door saying 'employees needed'.

So i walked in and asked if they still had the job going and they said "of course! Can I just have a quick interview with you?"
"Yep" I said

The interview had finished and she basically just needed to know whether I am nice to people and am good at adding up and memorising things. I got the job.

I start in a month (don't ask why) and I am excited to do something to take my mind off things. I might go back to my friends first. Just for about a week. But surprise them.

I booked a public coach to take me and it is in 4 days.

Luke ✌️: hey!! How are ya?

Me: good thanks wbu?

Luke ✌️: fineeeeee

Me: how's it going with your girlfriend?

Luke ✌️: girlfriend? Who told you I have a girlfriend? I want to know who she is 😂

Me: oh right.... Katie told me

Luke ✌️: well she was lyinnn

Me: why you so happy?

Luke ✌️: why are you so sad?

Oh I don't know maybe because I miss you a ton and had a nightmare about my dad and I'm mad at Katie

Me: I asked you first

Luke ✌️: Idk tbh

Me: me neither

Me: hey a little birdy told me you have a picture on your wall of me and you kiss it every night...

Luke✌️: right seriously who has been telling you all these lies because I admit to having a picture of you on my wall but I don't kiss it that's wierd.

Me: why do you have a picture of me on the wall?

Luke✌️: because I love you

Me: really?

Luke ✌️: no... pfft..... gtg.... that was calum... ermm... see ya I guess.

Well that was wierd. Oh well.

------------------------------------------

Sorry about the chapter it's abit boring and I decided to delete the last chapter bc it's wierd but I'm wierd too but tbh I was tired so....

It's also a bit short but I can't help it...

Byeeee my little beauty's,

Molly ✌️