Never read a girls journal!

(Omg im sooo excited its finally lukes pov)

*Lukes pov*
I was getting off the school bus when i noticed a girl staring at me from the house next door to mine so i put my head down and walked to my house.

My mum told me to go and help her unpack all of her stuff because it looks like she was struggling so i walked out the door and asked her if she needed help with her boxes. She looked deep in thought and i just stood there like the awkward person i am. Whilst she was out of it i looked at her great dress sense. She wore a white all time low shirt, some grey skinny jeans,maroon doc martins and a maroon beanie.
She was out of it for around ten minutes until i finally plucked up the courage to say "hello" i mentally hit myself for saying something like that.

She looked up and said that i could help her but then she started saying that she doesnt understand why i would want to help her. I wanted to say because your beautiful and your accent is like sweet lemonade on a hot day and your sense of style is... wow but i couldnt because she would think im a stalker. I cant remember what i said but it was something stupid like "because your dress sense is interesting and your accent is nice" i felt like face palming myself after that she will think im a creepy stalker who wants to kidnapp her. It got to the last box and we both picked it up but i knew that i would have to take it seen as im the gentleman.

So i took it and walked inside until the bottom of the box tore and a small book fell out. I turned to the middle. Why? I don't know.

February 17th 2014
Dear diary,
Today I did it again. I just couldnt handle all the bullying and punching. i really want to go now just right now. But there is one thing pulling me through this and that is the great music from 5sos. They pull me through my day and even in the darkest hour they make me happy. I only listen to there music though so i dont know what they look like or anything because im not one of them stalker girls. Anyway i dont know why they are bullying me it might be because of my purple hair and style but what is the point? I dont get why they pick on me because i can easily beat them in a fight because im like 5 foot 9 and they are all dwarfs. I think this might be my last update because....

I heard a creak in the floor board and looked up to find her staring at me in shock. Oh god now she will definately think im a stalker. I didnt know what to do so i just dropped it and ran away.

I got home and lay on my bed thinking. If she was that beautiful why would she get bullied? I really want to know what she put after the because. arggghhhh she will never want to talk to me again! Why are you so bothered about this? My thoughts were starting to get over run but i heard my phone call. It was Calum why would Calum be ringing me?

Shit, i forgot to go band practice do i want to answer this phone call? I will have to. "hello?" I said uneasily
Calum respnded with "Mate where have you been? I swear you havent been with it the past few hours you havent had your phone on you, you didnt go to band practice, we had no idea where you where! Explain yourself!!"
"Okay well i decided to help my next door neighbour unpack things and time flew by!! I forgot to take my phone because i didnt realise she had that many boxes so i thought it would be over and done with quickly!"
" Ohhhh lukey has got a crushey wushey" they all said because Calum had put it on speaker.
"Oh shut up i screwed it up anyway so..."
"Ohh Luke what have u done this time?"
"I read her journal..."
"Luke!!!!! You are so stupid you should never read a girls journal they are all protective over them!!"
"Well i best get going, see ya in the morning"