Crossover??

Kara woke up with a very slight headache. She was so glad today she was just supposed to be writing a story about the new trail of Lex. Lena on the other hand woke up with no headache at all. She woke up but not ready to start the day, even though she loved waking up in Kara's arms.

"Good Morning." Lena smiled giving Kara a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning, what are we gonna do today?" Kara asked with a yawn.

"Well I have a meeting about expanding L-Corp and then I have to talk to a realtor." Lena started to get up but was pulled back by Kara. "Kara honey I have to get ready."

"But I just wanna stay in bed with you all morning." Lena giggled at the super.

"Come on honey you have to write that story about Lex." Kara sighed.

"I just wish they would put him behind bars as Kara Danvers I am so tired of watching him hurt my girlfriend and as Supergirl I am tired of having to defeat him." Lena fake gasped.

"Kara Danvers you are Supergirl." Lena faked hurt putting her hand on her chest.

"Lee you have known about my powers since we first met and I told you first that I wanted to become Supergirl." Kara hugged the Luthor and started to get up and dressed.

Lena wore a black button up with blue pants and a blue blazer over it. She put her hair in a simple braid.

"Wow Lee." Kara breathed out with a smile.

"Kar stop staring and get dressed." Lena said lightly hitting the Krptonian but had a smile on her face.

"Yes ma'am." Kara said making Lena laugh.

Kara wore a white button up with black poka dots with green skinny jeans and a brown belt. She put her hair in a pony tail.

"Glasses Kara." Lena reminded the girl.

"Oh right." Kara chuckled graving the glasses and holding the door open for the Luthor

"Why thank you madam." Lena said in a fake British accent.

"My pleasure madam." The couple looked down the hall at the laughing sisters.

"You guys were defiantly made for each other." Alex laughed handing them coffee.

"Both of you guys are dorks." Luna said ruffling Kara's hair.

"Luna why did you do that." Kara huffed fixing her hair.

"Awe babe did she mess your hair up." Lena cooed with a laugh.

"Lena you are mean." Kara pouted making the group laugh.

"I'm sorry honey." Lena hugged the pouting super and gave her a kiss.

"Nerds." Luna said through a fake cough.

"Luna shut up remember how you and Maggie were during the begging of your guys relationship." Alex really liked seeing Kara happy with Lena.

"Okay well if we don't get going we are gonna be late." Kara took Lena's hand and started walking out of the building

"I will see you at lunch right?" Lena nodded giving her girlfriend a kiss.

"I'll see you guys later bye." Lena started walking towards L-Corp which was on the right of Kara's apartment and CatCo on the left.

"By Alex I'll come by the DEO later." Alex got on her motorcycle leaving Kara and Luna to go to CatCo.

"So little sis what does mean old Snapper got you doing today?" Luna and Kara worked at CatCo but both in different sections Luna was a crime reporter because she also worked at the DEO. Kara just worked as a plain old reporter.