The note

Kara wake us up with a pressure on her chest, she looks down and instantly smiles. Lena was asleep on her chest. She looked down lovingly at her girlfriend, she couldn't believe she got this lucky to start a family with the love of her life. The brunette shifted a bit drawing Kara out of her thoughts.

"Morning." Lena mumbled into Kara's chest.

"Good Morning beautiful." Kara giggled at her sleepy girlfriend.

"This is nice." The CEO smiled up at her girlfriend.

"Waking up to you is always nice." Lena bushed looking down.

"I love you." Kara kissed Lena's head.

"I love you too." Lena smiled up at the blonde but soon her smile dropped, she jumped up and peered into Finley's pack and play where she was sleeping, but now the pack and play was empty.

"Where is Finley?" Her broken voice startled Kara, making her jump up.

"I'll go ask Eliza." Kara speeded down stairs and quickly came back to Lena. ""Eliza took her and our fur babies out on a walk." Kara smiled hugging her girlfriend, handing her a note.

Girls, I took Finley and your fur babies to the park for a little bit, you wonderful mothers deserve some time off.

Love, Eliza

"At least we know we didn't lose her." Kara chuckled.

The CEO smiled at her girlfriend. "What are we going to do while we are alone?" She asked.

"I know a few things." Kara winked which earned her a pillow being thrown in her direction. "We can take a walk around and just visit some old places."

"I'm going to take a shower, then we can go." Kara nodded watching her girlfriend walk to the shower.

After a few minutes the couple was ready, the blonde sported black jeans, a blue sweater and a leather jacket, while Lena wore black jeans, a red sweater and a black jacket. Hand in hand they make their way down around the neighborhood laughing over old memories, once they walked up to an old shop Lena stopped and gasped.

"What?" Kara asked concerned why her girlfriend just gasped.

"That store." Lena pointed. "Mrs. Ray worked here." Lena smiled remembering the older woman.

"Mrs. Ray?" The blonde asked turning her head to the side.

"Yeah. The one I spent like every day with. She never let me go home until she knew Lillian was out or asleep." Lena had adored the women who treated her more like family then her own family.

"Oh that lady." Kara smiled. "She made amazing pie." Lena laughed at her girlfriends never ending apatite.

"That's all you remember from that sweet lady?" Lena laughed harder when her girlfriend nodded.

"Are you sure she still even works."

"Yes, Dear I know that women like the back of my hand, she still works."

Lena grabbed Kara's arm and began to drag her into the shop.

"Hi." A teen with blue hair said from behind the counter. "How may I help you?"

"Is Mrs. Ray still working?" Right as the teen was about to answer and older lady who's hair was as white as a sheet of paper came walking into the room.

"Lena is that you?" She asked, a big smile present on her face.

"The one and only." The CEO giggled running to give the older lady a hug.