Midvale part two

Lena and Kara layed at the top of the hill watching the sun go down. They were curled up holding hands when Kara jumped up.

"Kara what's wrong?" Lena asked jumping up with her girlfriend.

Kara just turned and smiled. "Do you think it's still there?" Kara asked jumping up and down from excitement.

Lena tilted her head in confusion, something she had picked up from Kara. "What is still there?" But once she said it the memory came back like a boulder.

-5 years ago-

Kara and Lena were both packed for National City. Kara was ecstatic and Lena just watched her bestfriend as she jumped up and down.

"Lee are you ready? I am so ready for this." Lena smiled. Her and Kara had decided to make things easier as they were about to be college students and didn't want their parents help, to get an apartment with Alex and Luna so they didn't have to be spending so much money.

"Yeah Kar but I am going to miss our places." Lena looked down sadly. She wasn't ready to leave everything behind yet.

"Lee but we can always come back." Kara said but noticed that it hadn't helped. "How about we go to all of our spots and carve our names in them." Lena looked up her eyes more happy then before, Kara laughed at this.

"Wait really can we?" Lena asked smiling, and Kara couldn't say no.

"Of course."

So they made there ways around first they visited the hill where they first met and carved L+K 4ever in it and then they went to a secret hideout by the beach, they had found it when they were hiking, it was perfectly placed between two big boulders and it looked over the ocean they did the same there and finally went to the back booth at their dinner and carved the same into the table of course checking with Diane and Mike.

-Back to now-

Lena got up and walked over to the tree, and there it was, the broken carved letters in the tree. It had looked like people had went over it a couple of times.

"I wonder who came back and did this?" Lena said aloud looking back at a blushing Kara. "You did?" Lena smiled.

"No exactly." Kara smiled walking over to where Lena was standing. "Alex and Kelly came back once found it and re-did it and the Luna and Maggie did and then me and them came back to see Eliza and we re-did it then." Kara smiled remembering all the teasing she endured those days.

Lena then started to burst out laughing. Making Kara make a questioning look at her.

After Lena's laugh attack she answered Kara's questioning look. "We literally put L+K 4 ever. That's the most gay thing ever and we just walked away like we were nothing." Kara started laughing too.

"Now that I think about we were so in love with each other just oblivious." Kara smiled but stopped when she saw Lenas fake hurt face.

"I was not oblivious. I did not keep my feelings from you, you were the oblivious one." Lena smiled at her girlfriend.

Kara's eyes went big in surprise. "I thought you were being friendly. I didn't think you actually liked me. Rao if I knew that I would have done something sooner." Kara laughed.

They both laughed at their stupidity. Kara pulled Lena closer to her resting her forehead on the shorter girls forehead. "Well I guess it payed off." Lena smiled and pushed her lip to the Supers.

The kiss was a slow burn kiss. They wanted to feel everything. The last few months had been one hell of a ride for the girls and everyone else. Once the kiss was ended by their smiles, they went back into the house and cuddled watching TV until they had fallen asleep.