Going Home

Lena sat rocking Finley in Ruby's room feeding her while Kara talked to Sanvers and Dansen. They both were extremely nervous, both already having a big attachment to Finley, it scared them that their biggest supporters might not support them After a few minutes Kara walked in with a huge smile.

"I think they're ready." Kara looked down at Finley and picked her up. "Are you ready to meet your other aunties bug?' Kara cooed at the smiling baby.

"Kara I swear to god if you guys got another animal-" Luna yelled from the living room.

"We didn't but we did get something way better." Lena smiled walking out of the room.

"What is it?" Alex asked worried now.

"Okay so before you guys see, we want you to know we never meant for this to happen, but we are so happy it did." Maggie smiled at them. She knew it was something way more than an animal when she walked in, mothers intuition I guess you could call it.

"This is Finley Luthor-Danvers. She was just left outside our door last night, we don't know who the mother is." Kara said smiling bringing her daughter into the room.

"Oh my god, she's so adorable." Maggie cooed. "Can I?" Kara nodded fastly.

"Yeah. Yeah go ahead." Maggie softly cooed at the baby.

"So you guys are keeping her?" Alex asked once she recovered from the shock.

"Yeah we decided whoever left her wanted us to have her." Lena smiled cuddling into Kara's side.

"When we joked about having a baby we didn't mean for you guys to find a baby." Luna joked softly caressing the baby's cheek. "Shit she looks just like Lena." Luna gasped.

Kelly and Alex sat up to get a better look. "Well shit she does." Alex gasped.

"Both of you stop cussing in front of the baby." Kelly scolded the sisters.

Kara's smile dropped. She knows that sound, something was wrong. "Alex can you check at the DEO that there isn't a fire?"

Alex looked up at Kara with a puzzled look. "Y-yeah sure." She got her phone out and called J'onn making sure nothing was going on. "U-um well your ears definitely work." Alex chuckled. "There is a house fire down by James and Winn's house, no one inside-" Alex was cut off when Kara flew out of the apartment.

"She's got to give us a warning." Luna laughed

The group talked while Kara was out, they all took turns passing Finley around. After a while she started to cry, Kara flew through the window at the same time Finley started to cry.

"I'm here baby." She cooed at Finley when Lena handed her to Kara while she went to get her dippers.

"You guys work so well together." Kelly smiled at the couple who was changing Finely while making funny faces at her.

"Well we were friends since we were 12." Lena laughed picking up Finley and rocking her.

"We'll get out of your hair now, it looks like someone is tired." Maggie laughed at the baby who was asleep already.

"You guy's sure, we can just put her down?" Lena asked. Even after being in this disaster of a family she still never knew if they actually liked her.

"Yeah Lee we will come back sometime during the week." Luna smiled kissing her sister and her sister's girlfriend on the head.

"Okay well bye guys love you." Kara called after them.

The girls put Finley down and started to clean up the small amount of baby stuff they had, halfway through it Sam and Ruby came back home from looking at their new house, being tired and all they all decided to have a movie night.