Spilled Beans

Lena made her way out of the apartment to her car within seconds, quickly sending Kara a text to not come after her, she needed to do this alone.

So many questions ran in her mind, she didn't understand. How could she have had a twin and not know it? How did they never meet? What did they mean that they got to see Finley for the last time? The CEO racked her brain for whoever else had seen Finley in the past week when it hit her. The girl at the park. It had to be them. Finleys biological family.

By time Lena got out of her thoughts she had already made it to Mrs. Rays shop, taking a deep breath the CEO slowly got out of her car and made it inside the shop, greeting the same teenager as when Kara and she went to the shop. The teenager sensing the urgency in Lena's voice sent her up to Mrs. Rays apartment without question.

"Mrs. Ray please explain-" Lena started after knocking on the door.

"Lena, Dearie I knew you would figure out but please before you go blaming me, let me explain." Lena nodded sitting down at the table while Deena made them some tea.

-Back in National City-

Kara lay with Finley on her chest, thinking about everything that had happened in the last couple of hours. She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard a knock on the door, laying Finley down in her pack and play she opened the door stunted to see Mon-El there.

"Kara we need to talk." He said pushing past her.

"Well Hello friend that has barley talked to me, after not seeing me for a long ass time." The super said sarcastically.

"Kar you know I have been so busy with Lutessa and-." Kara cut Mon-El off.

"Okay, I get it. I was a little harsh just stressed." The Reporter fell onto the couch with a grown.

"What's up?" Mon-El asked with a softer tone, sitting by his friend.

"Well Lena just up and left me to find out about her family and I am just so scared she will be devastated-" This time it was Finley's turn to cut Kara off with cries.

"What the fu-." Mon-El started but was shushed by Kara who had picked Finley up, who Mon-El hadn't noticed.

"Shh. Baby-girl I know I miss her too." Kara softly talked to the baby to calm her down.

"Who is this?" Mon-El asked taking the baby's hand into his own smiling at her.

"Finley. She is Lena and I's child. Most of the reason why Lena left to look for her family." Kara smiled at the baby who giggled when Lena's name was mentioned.

"Please tell me how this happened." Mon-El laughed.

Kara informed him of everything that had happened for the past month since they had found Finley.

-Back in Midvale-

"Now, I kept this from you because your mother was afraid of what your farther would say, she knew he didn't want you so what would he do knowing she had two kids with him." Denna started sitting down herself. "Your mother often came into my store when visiting from Ireland, We became friends and she told me about her affair with your father. I told her to leave at once and never tell him, so that's what she did, but one day she came back with you and your sister. I promised to never tell him." Denna got up to tend to the tea, leaving Lena stunned.

"What's my sisters name?" Lena finally asked.

"Morgana."

"Morgana." Lena said like trying the name out on her lips.

"Mhm." Deena hummed sitting the two tea's on the table. "That day I learned that Morgana was a little underdeveloped, I decided to help her out. So me and my wife packed up and left for Ireland to take care of Morgana. The day before your mother died she asked me to take you and Morgana as far as possible, but when she died your father found out about you and took you before me or Sue could do anything. I couldn't take care of her and watch you from Ireland, I asked one of my great friends to take care of her so she did. Me and Sue tried to shelter you from the Luthor's but that didn't work.