The Wedding

"Eat shit Danvers!" Harley yelled throwing the controller on the couch and doing a victory dance.

Harley and Ivy decided to spend the night to keep 'watch' on the girls since what had happened when they showed up. Kara and Harley were playing Mario Cart and Harley was beating Kara pretty badly.

"Goddammit." Kara grumbled getting up to sit with Lena who was talking with Ivy.

"Awe did someone lose again?" Lena smiled kissing Kara's head.

"Yeah I beat her ass again." Harley laughs sitting in Ivy's lap.

"Harls I think we've tourchered the poor girls for long enough. We should head out." Ivy pushed Harley off her and got up. "We'll see you at James and Winn's wedding." Ivy hugs Kara and Lena goodbye and Harley follows suit.

Winn and James decided to have a spontaneous wedding. Since Maggie is pregnant her and Luna have decided to hold off on the wedding for a while, they definitely didn't mind.

They had a month to make sure everything was going to work. Lena was in charge of making sure the Venue was ready. Kara, Nia and also Lena were in charge of getting the flowers ready. Alex, Maggie, and Luna were in charge of the drinks. Psi, Kelly and Astra were in charge of food. Winns mom was with Winn picking out what he would wear and Jame's mother was with him deciding what to wear also.

Everyone was ecstatic about the wedding. James and Winn had been dating since their last year of high school and they were both 25 now so it had been a while.

The day of the wedding snuck up on them faster then they expected. Luckily everything was ready. The food was ready, they would be having some finger foods. The drinks were surprisingly not all alcohol there was tea and soda also.

Winn was pacing the room while Kara helped him with his outfit.

"Winn I know your nervous but please stop moving." Kara was trying to put a little sparkles on Winns face but it was hard since Winn was moving so much.

"Yeah. Sorry I'm just so nervous."

"You shouldn't be. You guys have been together since you were 17. You guys have gotten through so much together I know James loves you as much as you love him." Winn hugged Kara slightly crying.

"Thank you Kara. It means a lot to me that you are here." Winn chuckled.

"Theres potstickers here why would I miss it?" Winn chuckled.

There was a knock on the door when Alex walked in. "You guys ready? Its almost time." Kara squealed nodding her head.

"You got this. You look amazing." Winn decided to wear a white one peice with pants but the top was a crop top.

Kelly was the first to walk out being though she was Jame's 'best man' then Kara who was Winn's. Lena was next then Alex. Flowing Alex was Maggie and then Luna. They decided against having a flower girl or a ring bear.

James was the first to walk up hugging his sister. He was wearing a black tux with a white shirt under. When Winn walked through the doors James couldn't help but start tearing up.

"You look amazing." James whispered to Winn who smiled through his tears of happiness.

"Okay I know I haven't known these two wonderful men for as long as most of you." Astra chuckled. They decided she would be the one to faciate the wedding. "But I know what I see and I see that they are very much in love with each other. So today I bring together Winslow Scott and James Olsen."

Many of the gust whistled mostly being Alex, Maggie, Luna and Kara. The rest laughed.

"Winn do you take James to have and hold even when things get rough? Even through sickness and Health?"