The end

The makeshift family was growing faster then anyone could think. Kelly and Alex decided they would take care of Mitzi and Pickles until Finley had gotten older. Maggie had a little baby boy on March 29th and his name is Atticus. Luna and Maggie had spent most of their month in their house getting use to having a newborn. Lena and Kara were lucky that they didn't have to go through the new born stage with Finley.

Lena lay in the apartment with Finley while Kara took a shower, when the balcony door was ripped from its hinges and Alura stood with a mincing smile.

"Wow you guys didn't even bother to tell me about my granddaughter." Lena instinctually put herself between Alura and her daughter. In a flash Kara was standing face to face with her mother with her super suit clad onto her.

"Why are you here." Kara seethed.

"Oh what now I can't even see my own daughter?" Alura chuckled.

"Would have been nice if you wanted to see me when you dropped me off here." Kara growled.

Lena was terrified to say the least she had never seen Kara this mad. It scared her when she heard Kara's icy tone.

"Well now, now sweet girl I'm here." Kara just stood there not moving. "I also have something you probably want." Alura took out a tablet that had a video of Zor-EL and Mon-el tied to a chair.

"What did you do to them?" Kara yelled making Lena step back.

"Now Kara calm down you wouldn't want to scare your poor girlfriend." Kara turned around and her eyes softened.

"I would never hurt them." Kara answered more softly. "Now what did you do to them." Alura chuckled.

"Oh nothing but I can." Alura pressed a button and both men seized until they fell unconscious.

Kara ran towards her mother throwing her out of the apartment and flying after her. Lena finally got out of her shocked state, she clutched Finley softly to her chest running towards her car trying to call Alex.

"Yes?" Alex asked.

"Go to the DEO now." And with that Lena hung up.

Once Lena got to the DEO she ran into the building looking for Alex.

"What the hell is wrong baby momma?" Luna asked a little unsettled by Lena's panicked state.

"Is Alex here?" Right when Lena finished Alex ran through the doors with a scared look on her face. 

"Did your call have to do something with Kara fighting her mother?" Lena nodded fastly.

"Let me see her." Kelly said softly noticing Lena's scared state.

"We need to step in before they ruin National City." Luna spoke up.

"How?" Lena asked she had a bad feeling about this she knew something would go wrong.

"I don't know but we'll keep her safe." Alex sadly smiled at Lena. "Now we need to get geared up." Luna nodded and Lena went to get her suit.

"Where do you think your going?" Luna asked stepping in front of Lena.

"Getting my suit. She is my girlfriend and the mother of my child Im not letting her get hurt."

"Lena." Luna said softly. "We aren't going to hurt her."

"Im fighting this with you." Alex chuckled.

"Luna let her go."

"Okay but if Kara kills us Im blaming it on you." Alex chuckles. Luna rolls her eyes while they watch the Luthor.