Life as we know it

Someday. Somewhere. Somehow everyone and everything you know of will disappear or die. There's nothing you can do about it and you can't stop it, no matter how much you want it to stop.

But that didn't mean in this moment of time Lena didn't want to freeze time and live in the moment for, forever.

Lena, Kara and Finley sat in their living room. Finley was giggling and playing with Kara while Lena sat on the couch curled up with Pickles and Mitzi drinking coffee.

It was a cold Saturday morning in the Luthor-Danvers household. Even though Lena and Kara weren't married they already considered themselves wives.

Finley had grown so much in the past month. To Lena it felt like time was flying by to fast for her to hold on to. Every moment she got she was taking pictures and wishing she could just live in the moment.

Lena was taken out of her thoughts when Kara called her name. "Lena? Zhao?" Kara called her face full of concern.

"Yes darling?"

"You okay? You've been kinda spaced out." Kara sadly smiled picking up the baby and cuddling into Lenas side.

"Oh yes darling." Lena chuckled. "Just want to live in the moment for, forever." Kara sadly smiled.

"I know what you mean. But at the good side any day Maggie will be giving birth and Finely will have someone to play with the twins are already so old."

Lena chuckled. "Yes darling but I bet Finley could play with them anyways. Can't you darling?" Lena smiled down at her daughter.

Even though Lena wished she could meet her sister part of her is glad she can't. She knows it sounds selfish but Lena already considers Finley hers. Her blood. Her baby. Of course Kara is the other mother but knowing if Morgana wanted to she could take Finley from them. As she is the birth mother.

Kara and Lena were startled when James barged in holding Sapphire in one hand and a dipper bag in the other.

"Hey guys." He smiled tiredly.

"You okay there." Kara laughed.

"Yup just tired." James yawned.

Winn scoffed walking into to apartment too. "Your tired? I stayed up all night with them."

Lena laughed getting up to take Apollo from Winn. "I bet Finley would love to have company." Lena turned to look at Finley. "Do you wanna hangout with your cousins honey?"

Finley smiled and started to wiggle in Kara's arms. "I'm gonna take that as a yes." Kara laughed sitting Finley in her infant sitting chair so she could play with her cousins.

"Guys really you don't have to we just came over because the twins wanted to play with Finley." James said while putting Sapphire where Finley was.

"No really its okay you guys can go take a quick nap in Sam's old room and we can watch the babies." Kara smiled already starting to play with the twins and Finley.

"Alright if you insist." Winn smiled pulling James up into Sam's old room.

"Only sleep up there." Lena called earning giggles back from the couple.

"Rao help us all." Kara groaned making Lena laugh.

Lena and Kara played with the twins and Finley until it was Finley's nap. After they put their daughter to sleep James and Winn finally woke up.

"Did we sleep to long?" James asked picking up Apollo.

"Oh no its just Finleys nap time." Lena chuckled moving to the kitchen. "Would you guys like to stay for lunch?"